Netojuu no Susume - Ch. 30 - Like a maiden in love?

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation, this gives me fond memories of the show!

t28

Dex-chan lover
I’m dead @ “netoriajuu no susume” 😂🤣😂🤣

This.... I left my job at a huge company and have been working freelance remotely from home in the past few years. Funnily enough, I earn way more money than I did when I was an office worker, but the thing about remote working is it makes you a hermit who takes little care of yourself. I used to shave my eyebrows every week, but now I shaved them every few months and my hair is just... I can definitely relate to her 😭😭😭

she quit her job that made her miserable and is now taking a sabbatical, but because of cultural expectations it's treated like a shameful thing and she can't even take her free time to recover but only feels guilty

makes me sad every time

Dex-chan lover
@chatasander agreed, I'm just glad the people she does meet are good people. She's in that awkward phase of not being able to explain what she's doing in a way that's socially acceptable to normal people :'c

Anime spoilers
The anime didn't have Morioka spend any time seriously considering Koiwai as a romantic interest. The dialogue of this chapter makes me think the manga will make this a bigger factor in the upcoming arc.

This manga was canceled due to the author’s health issue
but She recovered now. When I heard she have a plan to continues this series
I was screaming so loud, my mom nearly kill me lol

Users who are viewing this thread