Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 14 - Can it Trigger Something New? Part 4

Contributor
Author should have put a better way for mc to come there, the girl with the speed of the light push the correct number from the list, but more surprising is how fast the mc came there. :D:D:D

Dex-chan lover
I usually reserve the woodchipper for pedos, but I think I can make an exception in this case...

Dex-chan lover
The satisfaction at the end. *Chef's kiss
Satisfaction on last page is surely *chef kiss
Agree
images

Dex-chan lover
Bro really ran at the speed of light :huh:
Nah, it's just the obligatory 'villain standing stupidly, reveling in the victory at hand that is yet to grab for no reason, only to let the MC have time to turn the table on them'. Had he just checked and came back right away, at the worst, he'd have found MC was just arrived at the windows and still have no idea of how to get in.

Author can make it realistic by just make the rapist brother become paranoia and went off his way to recheck every room in the house just to make sure he was hearing things and there were nothing out of ordinary in the house, only to come back and find MC in his sis's room already.

Dex-chan lover
how many more heroines and obsessive wanna be rapists are we going to get? or are they gonna work with the current cast for the time being?

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, this is what NTR's all about :chad:

Too many people trash on NTR cuz their dumbass self-inserts onto the cucked loser

WRONG! The essense of NTR is that you ARE the one who knocks cucks. Ugly bastard, gyaru-oh, shota, it doesn't matter, YOU are the one laying pipe

If you can't even delusion yourself to think like that, your mind is WEAK. Train your brain and take the NTRpill NOW!

tgepev.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread