Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Ch. 13 - Can It Trigger Something New? Part 3

Dex-chan lover
2 for 2 of nonsensical but oddly smug replies. Can he get that triple?
Donkey kong likes to throw barrels at mario cause mario used to own a circus in which he abused the poor ape by whipping him to perform. It's why donkey kong kidnapped pauline and climbed the scaffolding. The media painted donkey kong as a villain in part because pauline's father was a rich politician and as mario's fiance they had to cover up the scandal of the animal abuse, but also to hide the fact that donkey kong was in fact a sentient sapient creature seeking justice.

Is this what you wanted? I am not sure what you are talking about here?

Dex-chan lover
Donkey kong likes to throw barrels at mario cause mario used to own a circus in which he abused the poor ape by whipping him to perform. It's why donkey kong kidnapped pauline and climbed the scaffolding. The media painted donkey kong as a villain in part because pauline's father was a rich politician and as mario's fiance they had to cover up the scandal of the animal abuse, but also to hide the fact that donkey kong was in fact a sentient sapient creature seeking justice.

Is this what you wanted? I am not sure what you are talking about here?
Not smug enough

Dex-chan lover
Poor Satsuki. Her life in school was terrible & she deserves to be happy. Hopefully Ryuichi will slug the guy & break him like a true NTR scumbag. Even though Saki wasn't in this chapter, I appreciate the color page of her in a bikini. Thanks for the translations.
Ryuichi, aka Gyaruo Yellow, makes ALL girls happy.

Dex-chan lover
Spiking coffee with a sleeping drug is a sin that must be punished... Oh, and the rest of what he was doing as well. I guess.

Group Leader
After this is around 10 - 15 more chapters to the end. The author is really speedrunning his web novel.
I didnt even read too far.... I mean I am liking the changes but yeah.. its speed running abit..... I wish we could have the extra chapters where the MC of this and the MC of the guy that hooks up with the 2 sisters meet XD

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, Shizuna. Invite your mother when you're going bikini shopping. And of course to the beach for some mother/daughter tag-team flirting and the possibilities that may bring.

Double-page supporter
He didn't even confess before going r*** road...
Not that you should go down that road ever.

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW ITTT, I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT HIM

Hope Ryuuchi's NTR sense is tingling and warns him FAST

Dex-chan lover
Poor Satsuki. Her life in school was terrible & she deserves to be happy. Hopefully Ryuichi will slug the guy & break him like a true NTR scumbag. Even though Saki wasn't in this chapter, I appreciate the color page of her in a bikini. Thanks for the translations.
Poor Satsuki she's going to get it from the gyaruo MC, she'll be crying tears 😭 and bent on all fours.

Dex-chan lover
Sakie in a swimsuit is so sensational. I can watch water and her sweat trickle down her bodacious body all day. Her dark purple eyes are so warm and inviting, as if urging you to do naughty things to her chest. And the mole below her lovely lips drives me insane.

Chisa looks great in her swimsuit. She has so much energy that goes towards her vivacity. I'd kiss her boobs in a heartbeat. Women with a lot of pep like Chisa has tend to have nice-smelling boobs.

Shizuna's swimsuit is spectacular. It's openness emphasizes her attractive chestiness. It also helps show off how hefty Shizuna's boobs must be, which I greatly appreciate. Her choker plus her chosen swimsuit is such an excellent combination (I'm a little biased though since I think chokers are hot). Not to mention Shizuna's has very cute curves. She has the kind of curves that feel like velvet when you run your hands down them until you reach her butt. And speaking of butts...

Satsuki's second swimsuit is amazing; the design is nice and it wonderfully shows off her boobs and curves well enough. But her first swimsuit, while noticeably plain-looking, highlights how beautiful her butt is. I took one look at Satsuki's booty and was mesmerized. Her butt is so plump and peachy that I can't help but wonder what I'd do if she sat on my face. Seeing her get embarrassed also has the added effect of making her private parts stand out in an attractive manner. Anyway, I'd definitely want to kiss her butt, praying she farts from embarrassment in my face each time I do.

Thank you for the translation (they all have the bodies of goddesses. So sweet and zesty).

Users who are viewing this thread