Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Surprisingly Simple Conclusion

Double-page supporter
That line "he must be nasty like his mother" is craaazy. Let's have a nice humanitarian talk in which I formally convince all their blood to leave their body.

Dex-chan lover
perhaps someone should inform the author that this is in fact not NTR? and perhaps teh culture surrounding sexual assault is different in Japan, but that dude forced his way in to her home and tried to rape her, where i live thats a arrestable offence with prison time, but in this manga they did not even call the police.

perhaps someone should inform the author that this is in fact not NTR? and perhaps teh culture surrounding sexual assault is different in Japan, but that dude forced his way in to her home and tried to rape her, where i live thats a arrestable offence with prison time, but in this manga they did not even call the police.
What country do you live in that most sexual assaults have people call the police? I am pretty sure at least here in the states that the vast majority go unreported for all kinds of different reasons. And one of them would be the reasons presented here. A long time friend being the assailant can cause all kinds of confusion for the victim. In this case she has mostly just opted to 'brush it off' because he was stopped and she is 'fine'. That does happen IRL ,if the victim thinks the assault was a one time thing and isn't afraid of being assaulted again. Basically whats done is done and they don't want the hassle that a court case/police involvment would entail, and in the case of long time friends they don't want their friend to suffer either. As I said it can be confusing, you don't necessarily stop caring about them just because they assaulted you. So if you think you are safe and they aren't going to do it again, you may just let them off the hook. Throw in all the headaches with police and courts and it isn't at all surprising that such assault cases often aren't reported.

Though. . . calling it NTR. The MC gets a pass since he is still operating under the this is a story mentality where the girl and her friend are 'supposed' to be together and he is messing that up.

Users who are viewing this thread