Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Surprisingly Simple Conclusion

Fed-Kun's army
So the MC is going to save the mystery girl, and thus she'll be a part of his harem.

Dex-chan lover
I-I don't even know if this is NTR or not...
It was never NTR bruv.

It is about MC being the antag in an originally NTR story.

Events have changed, which brings one to question, are these even the same characters? cause their personalities are different.

Dex-chan lover
I was skeptical when people said that the changes from the novel were big, thinking that they were over exaggerating what I'd heard about how the childhood friend was being handled in an abbreviated way... But now that I started to read the novel and compare them, it's amazing how basically everything since chapter 8 is filler and they cut out the most important scenes like
him fucking Shizuna that night... Why did they even do that? Are they treating this like a kid's manga?
And added random stuff that still hasn't happened even though I'm the ways ahead, like her publicly indirectly revealing their relationship, or twisting things weirdly, like changing the
event where she went on a date with him with a blonde wig to an event where she went with Chisa and him directly to a club
At this point in the novel, there's a relative slowdown in the plot to focus on relationship Intimacy and his psychology, whereas the manga is hand waving that with a simple flashback about his parents and seemingly randomly selecting events to depict. Not that it has gone off the rails in a way which makes it a completely different story, but it's amazing how faithful the first ~6 chapters were, only to completely abandon the thread of their character development now.

Aggregator gang
What's crazy is actual Japanese authors are calling their stuff NTR, but here comes the none Japanese people telling them that their stuff isn't NTR. Definitions change over time, damn. Most stuff you see on "ACTUAL" Japanese websites would consider this NTR.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo. Not the harem route… you don’t need to increase more girl to make up for your lack of writing skills…

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a kind-hearted playboy but I have to be a scumbag to save easily cucked women" is now getting a manga!

Dex-chan lover
this is like a nod to a classic ntr scenario, the stolen prim and proper girl became a gyaru. because corruption i guess?

Double-page supporter
And so the ntr prophecy has been fulfilled but in all honesty this would be so insane to happen irl what do you even do in this situation??? If you’re sohei how do you cope with this multiversal L? If you’re this MC how do you live with 2 goddesses fueling your ego to this level??? Like Id so be delulu if I ever got put in this situation on either side

Double-page supporter
OH, I JUST NOTICED THE HAREM TAG, LETS GOOOO- ah what is wrong with me now.... a-anyway that any ship is up for grabs WITHOUT CONFLICT-

Dex-chan lover
Would MC actually go any further in this series?
Doesn't seem like he had any sex with the Fuck-buddy (since he took over the body), and neither did he do it with the girl. The mother seems to be approaching but MC seems to be avoiding.
And now we have a 4th girl coming up in the mix.

Let the guy fuck before adding more girls, Author.

Users who are viewing this thread