Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 8 Ch. 28.5 - Konatsu Amano Won't Be Deterred (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Code:
> The full moon is so beautiful. 
> ...
> I just wanted to see you. That's all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid that this is suddenly become last chapter (when this salamandra thing showed off). I mean I know that author writing this story as a friendship story, but I wouldn't bare if it was closed like this. Thanks god that I was wrong and this is not an end yet.

I feel emotionally empty after this chapter, I'm not especially shocked by the author's obstinacy to follow the path of friendship, but it's just much too strong, deep, heavy.
I really hope that in the end they will be happy together, even better as a couple. It would be so nice if the author had made us believe in a simple friendship on purpose for a final hype... it would be so beautiful, I dream about it and I'm going to dream about it again for a very long month...
This series has a relationship between two girls more well writted than so many true yuri, so basically it would be a bit disappoiting if it's stay as a bait and frienship. A Masterpiece, but frustrating.
Thanks for the translation

Group Leader
I am confusion and that first-name basis plus the hand holding(?) doesn't help

This not being yuri is probably the greatest disservice I've ever seen. The quality of this manga is insane and is one of my favourite manga. Regardless, the bait is way too strong here for "friendship". Maybe I'm yet to experience true friendship like this? Do "friends" really get this attached on such a deep emotional level like this story portrays.

>friendship
>yuri
>bait
Come to think of it, the author only ever said that she didn't categorize this story as yuri because she didn't want to put a simple label on the relationship between the characters.
She never said this was a story about friendship either.
It's not always possible or right to categorize relationships between peoples after all.

Anyway, another beautiful if too short chapter this time. Hooray for first name basis.

Dex-chan lover
@pockettrash tbh if they locked fingers I would have screamed yuri but they didn't so I do understand why author said they are just "Friends"

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 the author never said that. What she said was that she didn't want to tie the story to a genre like "yuri" or whatever. She wanted the story to speak for itself without any of the expectation genre labels bring with them. People took it the wrong way have misconstructed her statement.

Dex-chan lover
I have a love/hate relationship with this manga at this point. Like, I really need it to reach its conclusion asap, just so I know if they're gonna end up together. It's all I care about at this point, I just wanna know how it ends, cause this slow-paced gloomy-but-hey-maybe-it-gets-happier-but-maybe-not thing is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful and emotional as always, the mood got so good my gay little heart started to beat like crazy for a minute there 😂 Oh well, these two still have something truly special going between them in the end, I guess I'll have to be content with that !

I don't know, I truly don't get Konatsu.
Maybe the next chapters will make me understand her a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the update! despite everything going on in the world, this makes me so happy.

Aaaahh it was so touching, and senpai was specially assertive and smooth this time, Konatsu is really attached to her now so of course she won't say "Oh yeah? Well good luck, I'll be ok :)!" I mean, not even Koyuki can stand the loneliness even after retiring, and I'm glad they talked about that, about how they need each other and how close they are now.

ALSO THAT DAMN DOUBLE PAGE!! Because I can only see Konatsu's back if I don't scroll to the right, it could've been a kiss and I didn't know XD it would've been too sudden but it got my hopes up a bit hahahaha still, beautiful.
Now what's left to see... What are you going to do after graduation, Konatsu chan?

Users who are viewing this thread