Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 8 Ch. 29.5 - Kaede Hirose Won't Give Up (part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Wait? Not Dead? Just moved out?
Mayyybe Kaede overreacts a little bit here. LOL But I also am not a family person. So I probably don't know about family bonding.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763
A very Close friend going to move on a different region to get into this university.
People IRL: "It's been a great years friend. Even though we are going on separate ways, I hope there will be a time where we unite again in future."
Or.
"Just one year, I'll promise you that we'll be together again in that university"

This manga : "Went oblivious angst, create tons of drama, fought own's friend, not talking over it"

Yep not melodramatic at all.

Dex-chan lover
... I feel bad for Fuyuki because this isn't gonna work in the way he wants to, but in the way he needs to.

Kaede opening up to him and trying to advance in life are good touches too.

Dex-chan lover
Holy Jesus, I can’t bring myself to enjoy this manga anymore. Every chapter is either a dumb drama that has a terrible setup or a 30-page monologue.
The story is beginning to feel stretched and without a direction. I just want it to end, and a decent ending, at least.

Dex-chan lover
This series can't seem to fucking end can't it
Maybe it's time to put down the yuri goggles and see the swamp the author buried us in

Dex-chan lover
Who asked for a whole chapter about this kid (especially at this point in the story!)? Did anybody? Reveal yourself, if you exist, so I can scold you.

Now, where's the Yuri?
Even this side story's chemistry is stronger than the main one, this ch seems to be the end for this one sided love lulw. Hopefully the story will be focused more on the main ones

Dex-chan lover
@Moonbunne @X-117017
Author did specify it wasn't a Yuri,
It's much of a coming of an age she said.
Someone even said that author got surprised that it was tagged as one.

Interestingly that does match Yurinavi I followed from Twitter. This manga never got into recommendation while something subtext like Yurucamp, Koisuru no Asteroid and New game get promoted once in a while especially when there's discount or new volumes.

I think it's safe to not assume it may not end a Yuri.
But honestly I can't follow where the story plan to go.
It is not romance, it is not comedy, but it is drama that caused by things can be solved by confessing, or talking it out. While they're still teens and the theme is coming of an age, I believe it could have been pulled better not 90% of it containing angst lol.

Users who are viewing this thread