Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 8 Ch. 29 - Kaede Hirose Won't Give Up (part 1)

Thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into translating, but I’ve personally just lost all my interest in this mango :/

Dex-chan lover
@Moonbunne With this series, I don't even mind the yuri baiting, albeit I'll still joke about it. It was very apparent from the start it doesn't have the balls to go full yuri.
What bothers me is how it took 8 volumes for these two autists to have a talk and somehow this resolution still felt miserable and suffocating.
I just want a happy, satisfying chapter every now and again, but there was nothing but angst for a long while.

I want to see the sleepover so much haha

Thanks for the translation, now I've to wait until next month for the next chapter ^w^

Dex-chan lover
The brats maybe feel lucky but is actually his sister who had attention of ladies.
Well, apparently the main duo will eventually apart because choice of university, if is happend will be unfortunate even if is expected, since is very rare that character choice going in the same university to stay together like happen on Kaze-san

Dex-chan lover
Came here to find out if I was just in a mood or if this was legit hard not to skim and boy did I receive a loud answer. Might as well shrink down the reading list a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
isn't the boy much younger than Kaede, this whole crush thing better stop at that

man, the whole "unable to talk" shit dragged on way too long and the resolution was weak as hell, really affected this story... then the whole yuri bait stuff :/ now it feels like the story has no goal~

Aggregator gang
the mom knows, but too bad kaede's busy trying to hook the two girls up to focus on herself

plus this whole thing with the brother seams like a one way crush, and he looks too young for her

Dex-chan lover
hm....sleep....Now this would be a great time to a kiss and then drama hahaha

Double-page supporter
Kaede's such a sweetie <3 and once again so is the entire Honami family <3

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone leaving: GOODBYE! You won't be missed. Looking forward to the sleep over and more Kaede. I wonder if her sister is dead... probably not because She called her a liar. But not sure.
Anyway, Thanks for translating as always.

Users who are viewing this thread