Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
Should've added extra descriptions where it described the manga as "Super fucking friendship".
and tbh there's no comedy I remember from this manga as well.

the tag is a lie

I like this kind of Shoujo ai where you can see how their friendship is built up, I hope they do end up together.

I really like this manga, it's different, imo it's based on friendship, and the bond that they share is with this friendship is really strong. I have friend that I have known for years and we have a strong bond dont mean that I love them, I just like being with them. Maybe this is what the author is getting at.

Saying all that I am hoping that these together as they seem like a really good couple. Inhave bought the first 2 volume and then other are on pre order.

Keep,up thengood work and thank you form translating this for us.

Just wanna ask

Did someone know the reference for salamander and the frog in this manga?
Im curious about it

Fed-Kun's army
so has this manga finally gotten past the terribly stupid "can't talk cause drama needed" arc?

I don't think the relationship between those two will develop into any kind of romantic relationship whatsoever, but again I hope I'm wrong

Ell

With Koyuki's mother comparing their relationship with her own (with her husband), i think their story have big chance go to romantics road. Mother always knows ;)

Dex-chan lover
I also highly doubt their relationship will turn into a romantic one, any kind of hint towards it is just the author playing us as fools .... Pure bait, nooooooo.

Still like the series and hope something does happen but its as unlikely as Pachka84 getting over his weird fetish of going into every comment section to rant about girls with black hair, indeed impossible odds.

This is absolutely one of my favorite manga to date. It's a unique experience reading it because of how deep and complex the emotions are. Having to wait a month between chapters honestly makes it hard to fully understand each chapter without rereading because of that complexity. I'll try to reread from start to end whenever it hits a good stopping point. Kaede's character confuses me a lot and I want to understand her better. Didn't understand that part of the chapter today where she looked surprised

Dex-chan lover
Iirc, author said, that this is not gonna be a yuri, nothing past friendship.

(That was one of the reasons i dropped it lul)

The later volumes would've ended up much better if the romance was just embraced. I've had a number of close platonic relationships, their pining for each other is much more similar to a romance than to any of those.

I get that the author said this isn't yuri. But I mean, how, just how is romance not going to be involved here??! its so set up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread