Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

@mikegnesium I don't think that something needs to be erotic to be considered yuri. You could just have one girl say "I like you as more than just friends" and voila, its yuri. If you were referring to something more when you said eros, i apologize.

Dex-chan lover
The art really reminds me of Koe no Katachi.

Pretty sure that's why I followed it; I really fancy that style.

Nice, a manga about aquariums. I like freshwater more than saltwater but this is nice. The premise reminds me of these https://youtu.be/o_mEvNtWfnw?t=1500

*well it seems the author inspired by them :D

Dex-chan lover
mikegnesium

All i've seen so far is romantic two girl friendship trope, so no yuri yet. And it's fine if it'll stay that way - not everything is about eros, nor it should be.

Btw, loving the title.

Yuri does not denote sexual content, it is the actual term for a female homosexual relationship. Shoujo ai as a term and/or genre was created by English yuri fans if I remember correctly, for some reason. The Japanese just use the term yuri. Or at least they did, I'm not sure if that's changed in recent years. Regardless, a story can be yuri without having any sexual content in it. And this is most definitely yuri, since Koyuki has definitely been conscious of Konatsu since she first saw her, and they're only getting closer and closer.

Honestly, I hope we'll get a confession sometime soon, and then continue the story, because this couple would definitely work better with trying to figure out the ins and outs of being girlfriends than just ending the series with a confession like some do.

Dex-chan lover
I want to ask, anyone know why the art looks so much like Yoshitoki Oima's Koe no Katachi?

It's like after the initial chapters the author didn't know how to actually form a conversation between the main characters.

I get some people just love this type of awkward romance but when they don't even have any casual dialogue that's not just full of blushing and hesitant thoughts then it just gets annoying. At this point the main characters are just completely one dimensional with the whole "I love you but I can't say it so I'm just going to blush every time we do anything" going on.

Aggregator gang
@Panino

I was thinking the same thing. The art look very similar to Koe no Katachi, so I just read it like Koe no Katachi Yuri version but with less drama.

Here's the short story that the manga references: https://ja.scribd.com/document/390170021/Salamander-by-Masuji-Ibuse

Contributor
So in the raw site (https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM01100045010000_68/), it doesn't list out Yuri (百合)... so does this mean it isn't Yuri/Shoujo Ai?

There are the listed out genres:
電撃マオウ - Denki Maoh (I'm guessing the publisher?)
水族館 - Aquarium
友情 - Friendship
少女 - Shoujo (for girls???)
部活 - Club Activities (school, I guess)
日常 - Daily Life

That being said, the recommendations below the page are all Yuri manga...

Dex-chan lover
If this is not Yuri, I riot.
Kaede is so adorable. I need more of her.

Users who are viewing this thread