Never Understand

I love stories like this. There so endearing & give a positive message about self love & personal growth. Also, the importance of having the right people by your side to nurture that growth.

I just noticed loads of chapters are missing.... good story tho just by itself even though there are bits and pieces missing. :)

There isn't any chapter missing, this is a side story to a Lezhin manhwa called Never Understand. Although it's a side story, it was published as a standalone title somewhere else outside Lezhin. That's why RFS translated it, in the credits page you can read about it from the group itself. You can read Never Understand on Lezhin (there is 82 chapters, and 3 side chapters) but you can find in other places as well. This side story is about a character that mainly shows up near the end of Never Understand.

I'm kinda sad now because Lezhin has removed Out of Control/Never Understand by Bboong from their site :( it's no longer available unless you had purchased the stories (which I never got around to do yet... it was under my subscriptions to buy when i get a job...)

mükemmel manhwalardan *.* tekrar tekrar okuyordum arada, burada da okurum tur tur ^^

Users who are viewing this thread