New chapters not loading (Tachiyomi extension)

Hello, anyone here experiencing new chapters not being loaded in tachiyomi app? Is there a fix?

Hope to have an answer. Thank you.

I'm been having the exact same problem for the past 50 hours or so now! I hope someone fixes it soon

I've been having trouble loading chapters in the main MD listings; it was suggested that we report this stuff on the discord - discord > #support

@blackyawgdom, thanks for the link. So the issue is connected to the new API release. Hope it will get fixed soon. Mangadex is so reliable that all my reading list is migrated on this source.

no its an issue with Tachi. meaning stop pestering Teasday about shit he/she(wedunno,could identify as a cup of tea) has no control over.

Fed-Kun's army
Tachi uses MD's API for chapters. MD's API is broken ATM. MD's devs are aware and working to fix it. When it's fixed Tachi will work. I for one am enjoying Backlog Time.

The poor thread got locked because people don't read. The solution was literally mentioned numerous times in that thread.

It should be common courtesy to find the solution first yourself before asking someone.

I finally find a way, I've edited the mangadex extension, used the api that has no cache issue.
Tachi devs don't recommend you guys doing this because they say something like it has effect on mangadex system

Users who are viewing this thread