NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 106

Wait. I thought Hifumi is quite stacked. I really need to reread earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Translator: I will take a break
Readers: It's ookay
Also Translator: So here's one- no 2 MORE CHAPTERS!!!

Amazing O_O) but is it fine? to pamper us like this?

ALSO HIFUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALSO YURI SHIPSSSS!! Make that girl the next writer for Peco hhahaahhaha

Fed-Kun's army
@Rudra Yeah, you only need to look at the most recent cover to see it, and Nene has been in the bath with her at least twice. I wonder what it said in the raw; it might be something to do with padding, since the character is from a combat sport game and some characters have been shown with chest protectors.

Edit: or the comment might be that the character has no chest.

Dex-chan lover
@Alhazred23 @Rudra It took me a while to get it too, but if you look at when Hifumi first shows up in this chapter, her breasts are smaller. Nene says it in a weird way, but what she's trying to say is not "How did you get your breasts?" She's saying "Where did your breast go?" In the first couple of pictures of Hifumi you can see that she's used wraps to constrict her chest. You can see it sticking out jsut a little at her armpit and the collar of the shirt. When the boing at the end is the wraps breaking after Aoba and Nene poke her, and thus her breasts come out.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang, Aoba released the beasts!

(Seriously I love Aofumi moments)

Dex-chan lover
Fujostacies win again.
Aoba can get Kou's game if she wants, Momiji has become ZUN Shota Edition.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters, man. Always appreciate my cute lesbian game studio manga

Dex-chan lover
Hifumi: Oh she didn't know.
In another second:
Hifumi: whaaaaat?!!! my secret~

Fed-Kun's army
When Aoba and Momiji see that poster showing two characters nose-to-nose with intertwined fingers and the word KISS in giant letters below, and Momiji asks, "Is that possible?" (in future products) so that Aoba can reply, "You can just imagine it!" I feel like the author is speaking directly to us, somehow. Is it possible we will ever see the characters in this product kiss? You can just imagine it! 😅

Users who are viewing this thread