NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 112

Just as I was reading 111 this one came!!! Thanks for the update!!

This really reminds me of Shirobako with their strike witches KO.

Dex-chan lover
@newboi Those bosses are the worst. You give them stuff to review and they're like "ok". How can you work with so little feedback! Honestly, the editor doesn't seem too interested in the job as well, even if they have lots of other things to attend to.

@CookieMuncher You're a fox with a cookie, who could hate that! Thank you for working on one of my favourite stories.

KCS

I see why Momo is so frustrated around a cinnamon roll like Aoba.

@rudra ah yes, the one who irresponsibly leave all the work to the animators' imagination, not allowing them to contact the original creator up until the last time where the creator complained the results, and he (the editor) had the gall to accuse the animators for not working professionally

Dex-chan lover
Living with Momo must be fun... I mean.... WOW you know? haha, ah yeah, I remember I always hoped they could be a couple, Momo and Narumi I mean, so I never supported the Momo x Aoba ship.

And yeah it does reminds me of Shirobako! they had a similar situation, but I don't think they'll just do it the exact same way.

ALSO THE COVER OF THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
New Game is a whole different vibe these days.

Dex-chan lover
And there we go. Both the author and editor there sound horrendous. Just from reading the nonchalance from the messages I'm getting frustrated myself.
Of course it was too good to be true and something had to pop-up to make everything difficult for Momiji.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. If there was an in-between like that at my workplace, they would've been murdered.

this feels like shitty communication that lead to shitty jobs from shirobako lmao

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Not having passion and just going along with the drawing? That's how most of commissions work.

The cover with Hifumi on Aoba is the only fun part in this arc, glad we at least left Momiji behind so we can have her drama be separated from the rest of the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread