NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 115.5 - BONUS

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the awesome job you did with this volume, CookieMuncher and Linkawade!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
At this point Rin is gonna be jealous of every single character in the cast before the manga ends. Even the random characters Tokutaro creates every volume.

So the comments were right about it being personal experience.

Now that that's done, Comic Girls next?

Big thanks to both of you for the volume! It's really well made. I hope you will continue translating this in the near future

Dex-chan lover
Rin is by far my favorite, she is so cute.

Thanks for your translation!!

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
7687eec61aa38e1e405c984d5bba905d1ad159f3v2_00.jpg

Thanks for the translation. I thought this series was gonna be the next GabDrop.

thank you for the translation for this volume
while I think the "main" arc in this volume kinda pointless I enjoy the mini arc especially kou-rin and nene-ahagon relationship (kinda) development
see you next year I guess

Dex-chan lover
Fun Fact!
Doki took from 2019/08/23 to 2020/05/27 to fully scanlate volume 09!
Meanwhile Volume 10 took a horrible, horrible, dreadful, unbearable, loooong total of four days!
-
Genuinely amazing job @cookiemuncher and @linkawade. It was a wild four days, I'm sure it made this arc all the much tolerable for the people who didn't like it. Can you imagine the butthurt if they had had to read it slowly and painfully over a year?
Looking forward to volume 11. Hopefully, it'll have dumb fun and Hifumi screentime.

Group Leader
Yknow, all non-essential plot aside. This volume is OK. Aside from the non-existent swimsuit chapter, it's a pretty good fanservicey volume. Funnily enough, I could see this volume being either the appetizer or the desert, maybe shit will hit the fan or maybe we'll finally come to the good old days of cute girls doing cute things on the next volume. Either way all of you will read anyway, because you'd have probably dropped it by vol 8 if you hate the drama. The author really does feel like more of an artist than a writer though, all his character are drawn pretty and cute, but not a lot of depth as a character outside from being used as a punching bag for the sake of character development. A part of me wish he'd improve over time, but I guess I shouldn't be reading a CGDCT manga for character depth. Then again, a manga based on The CGDCT formula don't usually introduce anything more complex than questioning whether or not Burger is a sandwich.

Dex-chan lover
@Harambe
>Either way all of you will read anyway, because you'd have probably dropped it by vol 8 if you hate the drama.
Otter dislikes New Game, but can't stop reading it.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
@yurirei As far as I know the fan translations for it died completely. Fortunately the official ones caught up to where the fan translations were so I can just buy them now.

Dex-chan lover
I seeeeeeeeeee !! Author's own experience, that explain this sudden change of focus, it does work like a warning for artists too.

I like that bit about "I don't like making characters without room for growth" so making an idiot character or just an evil character for the sake of just being evil is cheap. But yeah we need more balance, because let's remember that the company still have 3 other girls working on backgrounds and story telling that we haven't developed yet, and we have the girl from the associate company that did the wrong models, I would've liked to see them grow too first, and more Jun and Hifumi of course XD

Yagami is basically HINO SAN NO BAKAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you very much for completing vol 11, you ace it

Dex-chan lover
@Cookiemuncher and @linkawade Thank you for this tsunami of scanlation; I am drowning in happiness. Looking forward to you continuing when this series's next volume comes out.

My volume ratings:
Rin's Jealousy - 10
Momiji - 5
Momiji's Underboob - 10
Airsoft Battle Substituting for Courtship - 10
Kou-chan's Perceptiveness - 2
Aoba's Relevance to the Plot - 3
Hedgehog Dealing with Prior Workplace Trauma through Creative Endeavor - 8

Dex-chan lover
G
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

btw, how come Momo's momos keep being flaunted around and Nene's nenes keep being shunned so badly recently? absolutely unfair

The rate of your releases was crazy fast, thank you so much! Unlike most, I really liked this arc, seeing character growth and slight broadening of the world they live in;I read this for all the characters and their experiences, not just one or two.

Users who are viewing this thread