NEW GAME! - Vol. 11 Ch. 125

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for bringing it back I’d much rather read the story the accent doesn’t bother me.

Dex-chan lover
>Let's double down for the sake of my (already broken to pieces) little fragile ego that already made me delete the chapter because I couldn't deal with criticism
Lmao.

Group Leader
Unless your goal is to delete all comments, you can just stealthly edit the chapter content by uploading new set to the same chapter. That's at least what I did.

Group Leader
Well, I have been tricked into reading a previously uploaded chapter... except now it's pixelated...

Supporter
I dont really mind both translation, but why is this so pixelated, hopefully next chapter wont be this pixelated

The translation doesn't really bother me. (I also bought all the official English release, and I'm also okay with it) It's not really bad IMO. But I guess the only thing nitpick for this upload is, well, I think it's more pixelated.

It's much better than previous chapter, Yun's accent isn't as heavy. Thank you for translating!

Group Leader
Phew, the typesetting wasn't as horrific as the previous upload. Not perfect, but a huge improvement from the previous version. Keep up the improvement!

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't think it's that serious. Lol. Honestly I'll take anything for this series since the translations keep dying.

Fed-Kun's army
edit: couldnt get the damn pic to appear on mobile.
fr, I like Yun's accent. Carry on.

thanks for the (re)upload
personally liked the previous version but fuckers be bitching i guess

Users who are viewing this thread