NEW GAME! - Vol. 8 Ch. 81

Staff
Admin
https://mangadex.org/chapter/384196

Was updated to include the bonus colour pages.

Aggregator gang
OH THANK KOU! It's finally back ;w;
Thank you so much Doki fansubs!

also thank you for the update in chapter 78 :D

Fed-Kun's army
I knew the budget was gonna screw up with what she proposed. THe game shouldn't have that big of a budget to make it in the first place. New ip + new genre from what they would regularly do = not that much budget to make and finish the game.

Dex-chan lover
They should make Mobile Games, and enter an arc where you see the light on their eyes slowly disappearing

Dex-chan lover
I hope Yun manages to keep up the lead and win, I can really sympathize with her frustration. She truly deserves it.

Aggregator gang
Yun's "hard work can never win against talent" attitude bothers me a bit, even tough I totally sympathize with her. She does realize that she's talking about two people who have been doing exactly that sort of hard work for a large portion of their lives in an attempt to catch up to one of the greatest video game artists of the generation? She's upset because she put her all into this design and yet still isn't seen as being on the same level as them, but they've been putting their all into improving their art for years. If she wants to be thought of as being on their level, she needs to be willing to work as hard as they do. Not just giving her all for this one contest, but to keep giving it, over and over and over again.

That said, I completely feel her pain at being chosen as the second choice. To only be chosen because the first choice wasn't viable. It feels like such a backhanded compliment.

Also, can we please not make Yun, or any of these girls, cry like this again? It's not good for my heart.

Dex-chan lover
@mogu this is already enough of a spoiler. I hope you are ready to get burned at the stake

God forbid you now know that someone, at some point in the future, cries for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread