New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

At this point, theres only one way to lead this manga into a good development...
Lets just pray author-san don't screw this up...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no... we are rental girlfirend over again: a random girl want to date the MC for ANY reason...
I hope for one apocalyptical turn of event...

Aggregator gang
Not again... this started off so sweet and fluffy, why a second female lead, why?!

Aggregator gang
@Khetar 100% he is gonna rip off her mask, Hata is gonna put his hand over her lower-face while he guides her to a safe area, and she is gonna be like "H-He... f-felt... my m-mouth...!" and blush and then it's a 50/50 on if it results in her kissing him or not

Dex-chan lover
THIS WORLD DOESN'T NEED MASKS

says dude with a literal mask over his face

Double-page supporter
@leusee
A "date" is just an event people do together. It's not explicitly used for finding a relationship partner. I feel like girls tend to use the former definition more freely than boys do. So, boys will "hang out" with their friends and girls will go out on "dates" with their friends. The confusion come in the application of it usage and boys tend to only think about the "dating to become a couple" aspect. Having a date, especially one that was interrupted, doesn't mean your "dating" or a couple yet.
Obviously, that's a generalization between the genders, but an accurate one.

I don't get the "harem" fear. She rooting for the MC to date the other girl and made it clear that this "date" is them "hanging out", so he doesn't make the same mistake he just did with the original girl. She's asking about comparing mouths because she's a self conscious high school girl. No different than asking about her figure. And he just happens to be able to compare.

Aggregator gang
She's gonna get her mask stolen and he'll let her use his mask which is probably really intimate in their society. Or not idk.

Fed-Kun's army
Hata - "I am having fun"

Depressed Fish - "Good for You"

"I haven't had fun in ages. You know being stuck inside a glass box filled with water. Yeah ok I'm alive, safe from predators and get me meals on time. But I haven't seen that fish I had massive crush on ever since I was brought here. Then there's you, fucking two legged sorry excuse for a living being having fun on a date with kouhai you're not even dating. Get a Room and Go Fuck Each Other Brains off. Then enjoy a shotgun marriage, a life time of child support after she ends up pregnant. I hope you have miserable life after your kids squeeze you dry and leave you to die in an old age home. Fuck You No Name Human"

Users who are viewing this thread