New Normal - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
And with this chapter we're dropping this series. Any interested groups reading this, feel free to pick it up.
thank you for all the work you did for the series. I'm sad that your dropping it but stuff happens.

hopefully it gets picked up soon.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It was nice while it lasted, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
:kek: The To Be Continued page.

Thank you for all the work! I'm ngl this series kind of lost its appeal to me since real lockdown has been over for so long here

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating so far~
I particularly hate that Hamtaro-cun, he's a fucking generic "shy and kind protagonist who wants to protect everyone, but is a fucking wimp". I hope he gets shot to put him in his place~
images

Dex-chan lover
The series is sadly not as popular so I'm not surprised about ther group dropping it, but it's still sad.

Sad to see this being dropped, but TY for the great work on this.
This has sort of lost the script a bit back, but I'm curious to see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for at least announcing your intention to drop series and thanks as well for all your hard work til now. Otsu!

Supporter
This begin as a atypical romance in a dystopian world and dragged in a post apocalyptic/close apocalyptic events. The problem is that the MC is a generic harem protag that don't match with the story. The author should remained in the romance or change the protagonist after the shift of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating it all the way to this point and for announcing that it's dropped.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating all this time. Your translations were A1

Users who are viewing this thread