New Normal - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

And with this chapter we're dropping this series. Any interested groups reading this, feel free to pick it up.
thank for all the translations i just started reading this today i loved it. I’ve read other series that you’ve translated as well. Honestly, to you and every other translator thank you. you guys are awesome. i plan to read the rest in jap. i’ve been studying for the past 2 years and want to try my luck with this series i’m not sure if i’ll scanalate it since i’m not that confident in myself but if you have any notes on the series i would love to them.

Power Uploader
thank for all the translations i just started reading this today i loved it. I’ve read other series that you’ve translated as well. Honestly, to you and every other translator thank you. you guys are awesome. i plan to read the rest in jap. i’ve been studying for the past 2 years and want to try my luck with this series i’m not sure if i’ll scanalate it since i’m not that confident in myself but if you have any notes on the series i would love to them.
Not really, just tried to keep the organizations' names consistent with the previous scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just found this and seeing it dropped is sad, but appreciate all the work you guys did so far. Man, was it just ramping up to some kind of climax too.

Users who are viewing this thread