New Year's Taste

I’m loving this! thank you for translating. I’m here for character development. You know you got a good series when everyone is up in their feelings. ( including me) Keep up the good work!

I love this so much! Yall hate on the Fl all you want but IMO shes just the character that is 'open' for much more development (hopefully the author will)

i'm soo in love with this kind of outspoken but flawed Fl. let her be stupid/selfish/snobbish etc at first and make her character growth throughout the chapters..unlike the white lotus/saint types or someone who'd just change completely 180 overnight due to death or isekaied

I really love such annoying female lead. Makes me have a high hope for her character development! A kind sweet pure characters are so boring lmao

I can appreciate flawed characters and character growth, but the FL makes it almost impossible for you to root for her. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to read stories about characters that I could be friends with. I don't want to read a story about someone I wouldn't get along with in real life. I'm sure that in the future she'll be developed into a more mature character, but in the first place, I'm not rooting for her to have a happy ending because of how easy it is to dislike her at the beginning of the story. Of course, this is just me. If you don't mind an FL like that, I'd recommend this story. The art style is pretty, the pacing so far is good, and the dialogue flows smoothly.

LOL look at the number of comments just dropped after ch.2 I guess most people couldn't make it past ch.2, same. There's no way I can root for an fmc who thought of non-handsome boys as "The boys here all looks terrible" when they're average, like they're really not that bad but fmc was so stuck up and only will date people who are extremely handsome. No character development can erase this. Bye.

Lmao i dropped this after 2 chaps cuz i hate the fl’s character its too bad tho cuz the art is soo pretty😔

The FL is a breath of fresh air, is nice seeing flawed characters like this i guess i'm a little bit tired of innocent , pure and goody two shoes characters

Im guessing we can all agree on this one, the FL is a worse than a bitch. She is the most trashiest fl I have ever read in a manhwa so far, but I’m just gonna be really patient and wait for the character development. The other characters reactions and impressions of the fl aren’t good either, which means the author is aware of how trashy the fl is and I’m guessing the author is gonna give her major character development so I’ll be waiting on that. Kind interesting tbh very curious how this clowniest of all clowns fl is gonna change and how the plot will be. Rating this a 6.9/10

lmao I'm having fun just by reading the comment, literally can't stand reading the fl behavior in the manga so..dropped, sorry.....

I think cuz the fl is a flawed character theres a lot of room for her to grow and have a gorgeous character development so I hope that is the case!!

Don't drop it just because of your first impressions of her!

Sure she is portrayed as superficial, bratty and dependent at first but there's a lot of room for her for development. She's actually very honest and not afraid to speak her mind, she's also considerate of others and is willing to help. She really starts to get better so give her a chance!

i can say this is one of the best stories I've ever read! It's not cliché and it has something I've never read before, an "irritating fl with character development"... just incredible!!!
Not to mention the p-e-r-f-e-c-t art and how all the characters overcame their traumas recognizing your flaws and grew up.
My deeply congratulations to everyone involved in the work, and thank you very much for the translation. 10 out of 10!
I recommend it with my eyes closed!
I'm TOTALLY in love with this series. 💝

Users who are viewing this thread