Newton no Tsubomi - Ch. 4

@Bruhmasterover9000

Bruh, u good? The girl wants to become a art teacher (her dream btw) but can’t because she is losing her ability to see colour. To the point that she had to leave her previous high school (which is a prestige one) and mistakenly thought that the boy was going to commit suicide.

Don’t you get it?

Her daily life is at stake (like in general as well as her love for drawing), she can’t accomplish her dream of becoming a art teacher and the disease is continuing to develop to the point of only seeing black and white.

Maybe through some vague magic realism thing, he will sacrifice his synesthesia to restore her sight.

I just want a happy ending, okay?

I squealed when I saw the update. I really like this manhwa so much. I love the art and the colors. The characters look so cute, and I actually really like the female MC. Usually female MCs are a bit annoying or overly dumb and annoying, but she's so refreshing. She makes me squeal when she smiles AHHH.
I can't wait for more of the updates. Thank you so much for translating this wonderful story!

so he sees the world by how it truly is while she’s basically only seeing it in black and white, this is truly interesting

Dex-chan lover
nothing wrong with a color blind person doing art so her dream's quite realistic tbh

Users who are viewing this thread