Next Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Pursuit

since i cant read the older chapters i dont know if i cant remember but....why the fuck is he helping them finding anete ? he could miscast his spell , maybe not say he could use advance search magic like trace...you just be smart about it ??

or my favorite solution, just kill the bitch in her sleep, even if they think he did it, there is literally no one in this town that could take him on, why make things so complicated when he could just smash her like a bug

all these op MC´s not using their power to their full potential and letting small fries do what they want is irritating to watch

How can you not tell the difference between your lower back hurting and your ass hurting. Most retarded mc yet. HE RAPED YOU NEGA WTF. He spends multiple chapters struggling with his lack of action when Amos died. To him not being ready to kill pedra and the lord the moment she revealed her goal of capturing anett. And he already guessed she was manipulating the lord and all the other mages. But still tries to fight through her 2 types of charm magic and gets buttfucked for it. No . He literally waits til they find anett and decide to go after her to do something about it . Like he already said the moment she revealed her goal that if they capture or kill anett hed have no purpose of being there. But he still wants to maintain good relationships with all parties involved. I haven't read the LN but I'm guessing in the next few chapters his lack of action is gonna get dullan and Ben killed if not anett killed. And it may be by his own hands since I'm guessing pedra didnt just rape him for no reason. Probably implanted some type of high level mind control that hes not gonna break out of til it's too late. OR hes just gonna save the day and pedras gonna get away on some shonen shit

Seriously, what the fuck is up with this MC, how the fuck am I supposed to support him when he is this wimp of person who clearly is just a plot armour without any character. Literally, why don't you follow your gut, why are you so spineless, why are you letting that woman do what she wants when you already have your suspicion that she is up to no good. Honestly, I think I'm dropping the series because I just can't support this guy.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai He's not helping them find the girl. In the previous chapters he had just shown up(ch5) and showed off his ability by defeating one of the strongest spell casters there in a duel(ch6). That's about the extent of what he's done in town so far.

He's not going full power because he doesn't want to make waves in a land that he's TOTALLY unfamiliar with everything. Right now he's still trying to get his bearings.

So far he's been rather realistically cautious. That he didn't take any perceptions against the charm seems a bit odd.

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid he does have charm resistance however it seems to only go so far against repeated application in tandem with more traditional charms and physical distraction. The only time he's been actually charmed is when she raped him. As for charm removal spells, not sure.

@ShinSekai with how it's established that she's firmly entrenched in the elite and has a host of powerful people under her control, to openly oppose her means he has to be ready to take on not just her but the entire region, including his new friends to whom it would look like he had turned traitor. However, it looks like he's about to do just that?

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
thanks very much for your hard work for pick this up. ^^

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid He already noted a while ago the whole country isn't safe for Annette. He could have killed the witch, but it's reasonable to suspect there was still someone behind her, so it might not have solved anything (not that he would be able to kill a human anyway, no matter how rotten, with his maiden boy personality). So, he should have rather left that rotten country together with Annette. What exactly was he living for in there anyway? He couldn't stomach the soldier dying, yet he knows they will keep dying. The lord is a total douche, not worth serving. Then there's the insufferable witch who raped him. He obviously wasn't going to nuke the castle, so he should have hit the road already in silence. As an added extra he even ate better food in the forest.

so the MC realizes that he is being manipulated and goes "Hmm its nice to stay getting manipulated rather than getting out of here." Then gets raped because he doesn't want to do anything about it. THEN decides to go back to scene zero. This is literally the biggest beta cuck MC I've seen since the sage swordsman.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is awful
Just ugh...
Manga seemed ok at the beginning but that's it for me

Double-page supporter
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL HIS POWER!!????
If charm magic is to blame, killing the caster would relieve it right?
I swear to god this is like watching an UKE reincarnated in another world

and the girl looking like princess bitch from shield hero was a give away!

Double-page supporter
Alright, I tried to not complain about the MC for the past 11 chapters but WTF DUDE?

This guy has external knowledge about the magic system, he was tipped off by her way of talking and was already charmed once (during the night).
WHY WOULD YOU NOT RUN AWAY? Or just kill her before anything else.

The author is purposely making the MC a retard so the story can flow.

Users who are viewing this thread