Next Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Gryphon (2)

Nitpicky, but the over-usage of the word 'thee' annoys me. If an old word for singular 'you' should be used, use 'thou' then. You should also not use 'thee' for plural 'you', 'you' is already plural; if you want to use an old-sounding word, go with 'ye'.

'Thee' should be used in the objective sense, e.g. in a sentence such as 'I would ask of thee'.

I do understand not everyone has a perfect grasp of English, I don't either.

Dex-chan lover
@Morkblah

Its hard enough learning English.
Learning Ye Olde English is even worse.

But its always fun to see people try and using it :>

Double-page supporter
@Goldenzeal It doesn’t take a master to google unfamiliar usages. And one would think that translating to English means they’d have a certain level of proficiency at both English and googling.

Dex-chan lover
> In "Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki", the little wolf girl that can talk to demons, animals or monster was heavily secured by MC there.
The potential of Annete to talk and reason to these creatures are in fact will be beneficial in the future, IF there is any nobles or any man out there knows how to use it potential.
Though, i think only the demons realize its potential, and i think they will be using it on war instead...

> If i given the chance, i will make every effort to make Annete my waifu, so that i have the chance also to make many furry friends...

> Gryphon sama in the last page, i really thought he looks like relieving himself in the wild...

Group Leader
"Note that the silver scale is resiliant against fire, unlike other ones" Oh, how convinient 🤣

Contributor
Surely nothing is in the forest full of miasma that would eat up that gryphon

Dex-chan lover
Seriously why the actual F did warp not come up earlier in the story? Besides forcing the plot, this is completely ludicrous. And they’re just showing off their abilities to these random people they decided to bring along? Holy hell this is bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread