Next Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Chance Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I had almost thought the author forgot about running into the girls bathing

Fed-Kun's army
Ow, I hate girls in stories like this where they'll hate the MC no matter what because of their overly loyalties over their bosses/friends/sisters/anything else, some misunderstanding (and they'll never hear whatever MC says to correct the misunderstanding), or some situation where it's not MC's fault but they insist it's MC's fault, or even no reason at all. MC will always appear as a bad guys in their eyes and they'll always find MC's fault and expose them to others. The thing that makes this kinda thing more annoying is that most of them (not all of them) are the female leads (well, mostly in harem stories) or at least, they don't have a miserable ending. Honestly, I wanna kill them by myself.

Dex-chan lover
damn this chapter was translated weird, there's no mention of weed at all

wait what about the mom ..........? wait is marius not going to do anything about the mom is she a GONER? LOL WHAT?????

Let's all be honest that this is a garbage shounen trope and we're all still going to read it.

Aggregator gang
oh hey a potential harem member....IF this is gonna turn into those harem shit .-.
anyway....damn it took like 3? chapters before it finally reach this point from before lol

Dex-chan lover
dude, that maid got super fucking wet after he slapped her

Please please please let the overprotective female bodyguard NOT be a creepy lesbian who lusts for her princess employer...

Aw man Anette is the only one for Marius. No other girls please. They all look crazy anyway.

Group Leader
The lord of the place gonna fall in love with Annette ain't he.

Users who are viewing this thread