Next Life

Dex-chan lover
@yeahhhhhhhhno Either I'm forgetting something big in this one, or you're commenting on the wrong manga. The only isekai I can think of where the MC gets raped and shrugs it off is the one where the main girl gets him drunk on the special wine at an inn and fucks him to manipulate him, but that's not this one (and idk what happens after that since I haven't kept up on that either).

This is the one about a guy who helps out a girl in a forest with her monster pals, I don't think anyone's fucked at all (there's an evil lady who does mind control/bewitching stuff but I don't think anything happens between her and MC either, and she isn't just shrugged off).

Dex-chan lover
@xyzfogottenme @NeonLulz Hm, alright yeah I'd forgotten that part of the mind control lady plot. It's a little weird that it was played for comedy in the panel after it happened, but for the rest of his interaction with her, it's not like he can confront her about it if he's supposed to be pretending to be charmed, so I guess I just didn't see it as as big a deal as in the other manga. She's dead now anyway, so I guess all's well that ends well.

Dex-chan lover
@theguywithoutanyname

A little, but not that bad honestly.
The eyes and her smile are fine, but the neck is a bit long.

And even if they were, that hardly qualify somebody for SCP status.
You would need A LOT more than just a long neck and a messed up face for that.

Aggregator gang
@Salfaro maybe my comment was a tad bit misleading, but the MC definitely got raped. The black haired lady basically used a charm spell on him and essentially forced herself onto him. The MCs only reaction (as far as I could tell, I stopped reading after this) was "but I was still a virgin," as if the fact that he was a virgin before this mattered more than, ya know, the fact that she literally raped him. Idk about you, but that was a major yikes for me. I couldn't bring myself to read any more after that

MLO

@yeahhhhhhhhno Nothing like casual rape am I right? but yh after ch 10 the mc should check if he catched anything from miss sloppy holes

haaah what even am i reading. the MC is literaly Maiden. no single sred of resolve show through already chapter what a disapointment typical japanese MC

One of the worst low effort boring stories you can encounter. The author has no common sense or logic at all. It's a waste of time this one.

Users who are viewing this thread