Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 26 - Future.

Dex-chan lover
i assume their hideout is protected or 'middle of nowhere' b/c i imagine other than the cleanup crew being on guard or so, i imagine a handful of ppl would've heard. hopefully any yakuza doctor helping is good enough to fix ao-kun up lol

Dex-chan lover
WOW what a chapter & here I thought something bad was going to happen like Nezumi's teacher would finish him off. Ao definitely needs get stronger & to not let this happen again. Hope the next story arc will just as suspenseful. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Did he not get full on shot through the chest?
It seems to me that he got shot in the lower back and the bullet exited through his abdomen:

PKYRFT5.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn .. my heart author! Really had me thinking that was it. All I had to hold on to was hope was the chapter title. They GOTTA have a Future!

This whole rescue operation was fantastic, they need some well deserved rest. I just hope it lasts a while.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I was scared for a minute there. Keep on keeping on, Ao-kun. You have to set her free.

Or at least get into a shitstorm big enough that she sets herself free with untold amounts of violence.

Dex-chan lover
Man for a moment I really thought this was how it was gonna end...
good thing the MC stopped nezumi...

Dex-chan lover
It seems I didn't choose the best chapter to see what this manga is about for the first time.
No hate or anything, but I'm genuinely curious about why you would click the latest chapter when chapter 1 is right there

Dex-chan lover
No hate or anything, but I'm genuinely curious about why you would click the latest chapter when chapter 1 is right there
I didn't read it, I just skimmed through it out of curiosity. Because I discovered this manga through another person's comment.

Users who are viewing this thread