Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 28 - Wounds. (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
What I love so much about this manga is the dichotomy between such a lovey dovey romance and the horrible situation they are in. Usually stuff like this is a death flag, but it doesn't feel that way here. They genuinely care about each other and would do anything, even kill, to stay together. Their love is so strong that it becomes the core motivation for all of the awful things they have to do, and the more they love each other, the further down such a dark road they must travel.

Dex-chan lover
Romeo & Juliet moment

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, what's her hyper fixation on that scar on his neck supposed to mean :thonk:
if it wasn't given by messiah i assumed it was from the current group, then again i imagine nezumi doesn't linger too long in her 'jobs' to really ever examine anyone's wounds but a neck is a 'fragile' part of your body too

Dex-chan lover
i wonder this type of manga will get an anime. everything about it looks good, juggling between lovey dovey couple and their assassination life. liked it so far.

Dex-chan lover
"alright fluff time is over, time for another round of trials and trauma. P.S. pay your damn phone bill." ~the letter, probably.

Guessing that scar in the back is from a way back when time. Good chance she or someone she knows might've done that. I'm sure it'll lead to more drama down the line.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's going to hurt. I know that this is going to hurt so much because it's her first love. Their romance won't end with a happy ending.... I understand Nezumi has killed over 100+ but it's chapters like this that remind me she's just a normal girl. She could have lived a normal life.

Dex-chan lover
"alright fluff time is over, time for another round of trials and trauma. P.S. pay your damn phone bill." ~the letter, probably.

Guessing that scar in the back is from a way back when time. Good chance she or someone she knows might've done that. I'm sure it'll lead to more drama down the line.

Thanks for the chapter.
i would hope they wouldn't need to slaughter their own 'group' since they've proven themselves taking out the rival one so i'd think that they'd let her do as she pleases, if not her rising up in the ranks herself lol, we'll either see it end in them both dying or maybe some flash forward where they more or less keep on with a crime family lol

Users who are viewing this thread