Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 30 - Love Hotel

Dex-chan lover
HMMMM???
Y4rocS0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Shit, that would have got me killed. That was cold, even to a yakuza bastard...
Midori is interesting, but I'm a little tired of the "super peppy insane psycho assassin to counter the coldhearted-but-truly-seeking-real-emotions-killer" dynamic. I do hope she has some interesting ideas and interactions with Ao that aren't just cucking him or Nezumi.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes 😐

Kinda feel like she either will try shit (Yakuza repeat) with Ao and gets herself killed by Nezumi, or she trys something with Nezumi and gets herself killed by Ao 🤔

Honestly only see those 2 outcomes with her, totally not just because she's hella weird and creepy 🫡

Dex-chan lover
'later gators' lol

dang given that he was covered in tattoos how did he not pat her down, unless the hotel was somehow under her 'territory' or so to where there'd be a convenient hidden apartment

So Nezumi and Midori know each other...if they are not sisters then...

Yeah.. looks like Ao has competition :(
She mentioned Tengu-sensei, it makes sense that he would've trained more than one girl b/c ppl are less suspecting of female assassins lol , altho using a gun as a one trick pony does seem like it might be an older one or they didn't feel the need to tell her to change it up , b/c i imagine guns/bullets can be expensive even among the yakuza

Users who are viewing this thread