Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 34 - A visitor

Dex-chan lover
dang didn't expect another one so soon, thanks!

ah, so they're sisters unless it's just an adoption thing so not any toxic yuri (well not that that's totally eliminated but i'm assuming this is gonna manipulate ao into killing him and being more screwed over by the group)

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 01, by the way:

j7mmcdnbj87.png
k739c2kqw37.png

I don’t like where this is going, especially considering that this manga has been so far tamer than what this mangaka is capable of outputting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have so many questions...

So, I assume Midori is the girl in the middle of this panel from chapter 1:

95HFJKN.png

I also assume that everyone somehow survived, despite the scenes in chapter 1 where it looks like their throats were cut:

eVDh2tt.png

DrU2frU.png

I wonder if the patient Midori visits in chapter 29 is the same guy who appears in this chapter. Notably, in chapter 29, the patient is drawn without tattoos and appears smaller:

ards8yE.png

If it’s the same person, as it seems to be, I think it was a poor and underhanded choice by the author not to include the tattoos to protect his identity. I had even considered that the person Midori visits in chapter 29 might be the same as the one from chapter 1, but I dismissed this idea since he is drawn without tattoos.

Finally, I wonder if he is the third leader mentioned in chapter 31 who is about to die:

QAFshoY.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, I have a feeling that whoever was hiding behind that plant is gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, she slipped up, if she suspected something she should have confirmed it. This will have consequences down the line.

I don't think she means he is literally their father but the person that made them to who they are today. Since in chapter 1 they show this guy being killed by nezumi thus giving them the opportunity to become assassins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread