NG Life

Ahh I remember reading this when I was really into Yona of the Dawn (Kusanagi sensei’s other work)

I liked the ending enough but cmon with a premise like that, how can I NOT ship ot3 😌

Dex-chan lover
This is an amazing manga
The only thing that bothers me is that it felt like it was implied in the chapter where they did archery that Reina developed feelings for the Kei. She said something like “I shouldn’t fall for someone impossible again” or something like that. But that was never really brought up again or resolved in any way. That bugged me a little. I suppose the conclusion is she moved on from that as well. Which is fine I just wish there was at least one scene for that as well

Group Leader
Oh gosh, it's really good. Truth be told, it REALLY got iffy when the manga was trying to flesh out the "master" character, but everything surrounding the male lead was just simply beautiful. Also, it's funny how even 17-ish years ago, this author's artstyle and vibes still remain the same

One of my all time favorites. Well worth the reread.

(P.S. Several chapters have pages out of order. I tried to report them as I found them!)

Users who are viewing this thread