Ni Yu: God Is a Girl - Ch. 2 - Trial

"women are slaves to their emotions"
Said some dumbasses who get mad because a woman is an emperor

Dex-chan lover
I like how they're completely ignoring that they were just under tyrant rule and he was definitely running off his crazy emotions hurting the economy,but no that must have been a strategic move. And why go against her, she could at least give birth to a male heir one day, but I hope she has daughters and those daughters have daughters 😛

???? is this series just going to full of people going "ooh women are too sensitive and overly emotional?" because I don't know if I want to keep reading...

Supporter
@ethereon I agree with them! It's not like we already read soooo many story with greedy or lecherous males pigs who don't to there job... Right?

HUMANS in general are slaves to their emotions 🙄 it’s the reason for most of our actions 😒
If an emperor didn’t have any what would make him from a tyrant who doesn’t care for their people?

Listen I'm all for feminist novels like this one but I don't have the patience to read that same patriarchal and sexist bullshit I hear in real life in a fictional story. It infuriates me.

Dex-chan lover
These guys are an odd combination of clever and fucking morons. Hey wise guy, let's imagine for a moment you're right--she's slave to her emotions, yadda yadda. She also has the power to level the fucking palace at a whim, and she's been through ten years of war so you know she won't hesitate to kill. And you want to start pushing her buttons as a strategy?! Yeah, good luck with surviving that.

Users who are viewing this thread