Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 9 - Gekigeki! My exciting fighting s…

that isn't NTR, they are not even a "couple" to begin with, everything are fine as long as relationship not yet formed

Despite what some people may say, I love that its imagination that is his power because many a time in Kamen Rider stories the main rider gains power from the belief of other people or himself in fighting for whats right. If im not mistaken it that same king of imagination and childike wonder that allowed for kamen rider to manifest to help suogo in heisei generations forever movie so its also technically a cannon rider power. Not really that knowledgble on suoer sentai though

Dex-chan lover
what are you on about? in what kind of world do you think you are leaving? the MEDIA is NOT THE REAL WORLD, they always try to make things go with their own narrative, even if it is a big lie.

it's not just woman but also men that get away with just a slap on the wrist when it comes to light sexual harassment.

yeah men have on average more muscle mass but that doesn't mean that there are no thin men.

also you say even in extreme cases they lough at men? what? do you think twitter is the real world or something? if there is emotional or physical damage, it doesn't mater what the gender of the attacker and victim is, they are treated equally.

men are told to "toughen up"? sure by idiots and such yes they are, but never by the law. besides in most cases women are also told the same.

when it comes to reporting rape they never dismiss the victim, they are not allowed to, because if they are reported for doing that they will get into a lot of trouble (no matter the gender of the victim).

also the "i wish it was me" is always said as a joke, or by idiots on twitter and reddit, generally only a small amount of people say that. I know a victim of rape (m) from second year high school, he ended up closed off in his room for many months (and developed gynophobia), the teacher (f) ended up in prison for a good while.

because you only hear about male offenders on the internet doesn't mean women offenders don't exist, it's just that it would not be as popular as an article, or that popular to be on the news.

don't listen to statistics that the media serve, they are mostly lies, or not the whole truth. they always just try to get more popularity they don't care about the truth.

to begin with it was about a kiss, it doesn't matter what gender the victim and harasser is, it is treated equally, (at most locked up for a few days to a month. in most cases) if you look at publicly available crime reports it's about the same for both genders for sexual harassment.

edit: i don't know how that former classmate ended up, i haven't talked to him for a long time.
bruh... "The media is not the real world." you mean the thing that reports on the real world? that media?

The thing that many mindlessly consume and believe regardless of truth? that media?

What many have their worldview formed by? that media? that very same media?

Also you blatantly ignore the facts, for this little fallacy you have that everything is the same men and women are treated equally no differences... while all statistics laugh in your face, and at your ignorace... or is it arrogance now?

And "I wish it was me" being a joke? bruh, the amount of cope in that argument XD no most are being genuinely honest. Also, that isn't to "rape" that's just to a student getting with a teacher, don't add context it doesn't have. rape is a separate point.

You've really constructed a convenient bubble, where you ignore the outside world and harsh reality for your idealism.

Dex-chan lover
bruh... "The media is not the real world." you mean the thing that reports on the real world? that media?

The thing that many mindlessly consume and believe regardless of truth? that media?

What many have their worldview formed by? that media? that very same media?

Also you blatantly ignore the facts, for this little fallacy you have that everything is the same men and women are treated equally no differences... while all statistics laugh in your face, and at your ignorace... or is it arrogance now?

And "I wish it was me" being a joke? bruh, the amount of cope in that argument XD no most are being genuinely honest. Also, that isn't to "rape" that's just to a student getting with a teacher, don't add context it doesn't have. rape is a separate point.

You've really constructed a convenient bubble, where you ignore the outside world and harsh reality for your idealism.
did you read my comment? first of all, i never said that men and women get treated equally in all cases, of course they don't.

yes most of them really say it as a joke. i said it as a joke once, in reality i wouldn't want that. if any woman wanted to force herself into me, i would get mad. i don't care how beautiful she is, i would report her to the police.

it's just a student getting with a teacher? is this a joke? first you are ignoring the fact that the student is a minor. second you are assuming things. go read my comment again. i didn't say too much of the details, he really was raped. go look up what rape is on a legal context, you will get everything you need to know about it. you also ignored the fact that he was closed off to his room for a month after that.

for a bit of context, the only reason this happened was because, the classmate loved music and wanted to learn how to play the piano, but he didn't have the many to do so. he had brought it up in class before, when we were conversing with the teacher. the teacher said that she has a piano and knows how to play. now from what i learned, about a week later the teacher suggested to the classmate to teach him how to play piano at her home. and you can guess the things that happened after that. and no, he didn't have any interest on the teacher in any way.

also you really need to know how statistics work. just statistics cant prove the truth in a lot of cases. also data can be manipulated to fit the narrative the person collecting them wants, without exactly lying.

i am ignoring the outside world? sure buddy think that way, yes the real world is harsh for a lot of people. i was abused as a child (mostly mentally) sure it was not that bad compered to some other shit others i know have gone through, but it dosn't change that fact. from what i can tell you are just listening to people that manipulate people, there are way too many to go around.

Dex-chan lover
Do you know how many women get punished by the law for sexual harrasement?
Do you know how many women get punished by the law for rape?

In the real world women dont have to bend to these rule. If you actualy looked at the court case in different western country you would see it.
if you are going that route, then did you know that most of the women imprisoned are for sexual assault? which isn't true for men...

if you don't understand how statistics work, then don't make comments like this

edit: if you also look at court cases with men being accused, you would know that a lot of them if not most of them are false accusations. which is actually at a higher rate then women that are falsely accused btw.

Dex-chan lover
did you read my comment? first of all, i never said that men and women get treated equally in all cases, of course they don't.

yes most of them really say it as a joke. i said it as a joke once, in reality i wouldn't want that. if any woman wanted to force herself into me, i would get mad. i don't care how beautiful she is, i would report her to the police.

it's just a student getting with a teacher? is this a joke? first you are ignoring the fact that the student is a minor. second you are assuming things. go read my comment again. i didn't say too much of the details, he really was raped. go look up what rape is on a legal context, you will get everything you need to know about it. you also ignored the fact that he was closed off to his room for a month after that.

for a bit of context, the only reason this happened was because, the classmate loved music and wanted to learn how to play the piano, but he didn't have the many to do so. he had brought it up in class before, when we were conversing with the teacher. the teacher said that she has a piano and knows how to play. now from what i learned, about a week later the teacher suggested to the classmate to teach him how to play piano at her home. and you can guess the things that happened after that. and no, he didn't have any interest on the teacher in any way.

also you really need to know how statistics work. just statistics cant prove the truth in a lot of cases. also data can be manipulated to fit the narrative the person collecting them wants, without exactly lying.

i am ignoring the outside world? sure buddy think that way, yes the real world is harsh for a lot of people. i was abused as a child (mostly mentally) sure it was not that bad compered to some other shit others i know have gone through, but it dosn't change that fact. from what i can tell you are just listening to people that manipulate people, there are way too many to go around.
you really love to ignore reality.

I'm not going to bother, since I can't reason you out of a position you did not use reason to get yourself into.

Still love the fact that MC power is imagination. Perfectly suitable for any tokusatsu hero. Hopefully we get a scene where he declares his intent to not let little kids cry in fear before transforming like any good rider does simillar to the Kamen Rider Kuuga church henshin scene

Users who are viewing this thread