Nick & Lever - Vol. 3 Ch. 134 - Dreams

VIP
man, why it's axed? it such a fun random absurd gag manga. sometimes it's hit and miss, but man i enjoy it throughout. 8/10

man, why it's axed? it such a fun random absurd gag manga. sometimes it's hit and miss, but man i enjoy it throughout. 8/10
It's not axed. It finished releasing not too long ago, and chapter 134 is the final chapter of the manga.

Double-page supporter
I'll miss these guys, man.....

I hope the author knows what peak manga they have created, and I wish even many years in the future someone can stumble upon this masterpiece, and these guys can bring a smile to their face as they brought to ours.

Fed-Kun's army
I am in tears, not because it ended, but because I was here to witness it,
stay strong, be hopeful and believe in yourself, in every single one of us there is a part of Nick and Lever

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was gonna end but I can't believe decent manga still ends when trash never dies. I have so much hate inside my belly right now it is unreal. Thanks for finishing the translations bro.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it was gonna end but I can't believe decent manga still ends when trash never dies. I have so much hate inside my belly right now it is unreal. Thanks for finishing the translations bro.
I agree it sucks but don't let it make you too bitter my friend, n&l wouldnt want that. As much crap might be out there, there'll always be gems like this manga to find elsewhere, and even if not it can inspire other creators to break from the sea of mediocrity and make their own stuff in N&L's spirit.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Holy shit that is one hell of an ending. Can't believe this is how they get redemption.

I wish Miyata-san good luck in his future work and to thank you guys for scanlating this epic. I swear it'll be a great payoff if people or some alien lifeform finds this stuff in a thousand years and think this all happened. :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread