Nicola Traveling Around the Demons' World - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Of Flower and Fortunes

Well, technically they weren't lying about his luck, since he lost so much money that day. It's not a scam if it did happen i guess?

hoo didn't expect the spirit medium thing. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
The amount of care these two show for each other is sweet. Heh, Quack. What a name for a city.

Dex-chan lover
That's both good and bad news. It's great her mother's still alive but knowing Nicola will eventually have to part with Simon to be with her mother would really shatter my heart.

WOOOOOOOOO, new chapter for the cheap like me. I wish to buy these from the official store someday..

Fed-Kun's army
woah her mum's alive but what happens to simon when they find her 😲😲😲😲😲 will nicola just leave him for her mum???? wild

He spirit medium felt a little rushed. They could have made an entire chapter about it and gotten a bigger emotional impact out of it with the father and grandma talking.

Dex-chan lover
@snowblues Same. I think I vaguely remember the box but the knife thing form her nuna is also a mystery to me. I think she got the bag of seeds from the treasures of the creatures that look like Cousin Itt from the "The Addams Family".

This is such a nice read. Hopefully this wasn’t dropped from Cyan Steam. Does anyone know if they have a discord server?

Users who are viewing this thread