Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Got into Trouble as Soon as I Arrived

Dex-chan lover
No, I don't think those punks were masters of any combat techniques. They were just punks full of hot air, but quickly deflated.

@definitionofinsanity When you get an amnesia from being so hardwitted, will you be able to communicate with your doctor, and will your muscles forget what you did for most of your life? I wonder...

Dex-chan lover
@Maala
When you get an amnesia from being so hardwitted, will you be able to communicate with your doctor, and will your muscles forget what you did for most of your life? I wonder...

In all seriousness, probably not depending on the severity. The amnesia most are familiar with from media is quite fictional. Case in poing: there are many examples of people walking up from a coma with some sort of brain trauma to lose the ability to speak their native language, but another language that they could never even speak - known as "Foreign language syndrome."
https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/24/health/teen-spanish-new-language-trnd/index.html

That's just a mild example. More than likely this dude would be quite fucked by having language issues and also not remembering years of martial arts.

@definitionofinsanity Apart from the truth of the comments (not considering what kind of amnesia it was, etc.), the chapters after this explain everything imo.

Aggregator gang
"But. . . I got to say I kinda understand why those guys were hassling those girls."

Jesus fucking Christ. Did the MC just condone violence against women as being reasonable because they are hot? He did it rather casually to boot. Even by trashy isekai standards this really bad. I guess in addition to hating the Chinese and Koreans the author also hates women. Wow. Just fucking wow. You know something is really repugnant when a person like me starts sounding like an SJW.

Dex-chan lover
@zerimas If he condoned it, he wouldn't have stopped them, killing people in the process. There's a difference between saying something is okay and understanding the motivation behind it.

Fed-Kun's army
No one complaining about the most dumb naming sense in regards of woman ever? Rona "Chevalier" und Shion "Femme Fatale"? Really? ...

Fed-Kun's army
No one asked for explanation of the world wtf. I'm talking about page 23. Renya literally asked about the thugs and she goes about the continent.
-Did you eat yet?
-Yesterday I saw a girl big honkadonkabadoonkers

Users who are viewing this thread