Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Got into Trouble as Soon as I Arrived

Dex-chan lover
U can beat people up with a stick. Don't underestimate sticks!! 💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
So why would the girls be disgraced and out of work if they went back? Most of their party betrayed and assaulted them what is the logic being used here?

I've gotta say, this is by far the worst 1st chapter of any Manga I've read in my entire life. And I've read a decent amount, ignoring the anime landscape (which still I also think this would be contender for one of the worse). 1st chapters are supposed to grab your attention and keep you interested in reading, yet I can't begin to imagine how this Manga has such a high score based on this one.

Full of contradictions, the naming sense sucks, the Worldbuilding is basic AF, and the reactions to most of what's going on are lackluster at best. Everything feels so artificial that instead of cooking it's as if the author instead "crafted" something in the shape of a meal. The only saving grace is the art looks polished, but that's as far as it goes. It looks like food alright, but the first bite makes me want to spit it and move on to another restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread