Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Before the Big Fight

@kuroww could you explain what the author means with the lack of resources, for what reason he got reincarnated and what those 5 administrators are doing

Fed-Kun's army
@Yonko essentially, everything in that world is a resource. Meaning the air, the people, the land, etc. However, due to wars, and other possible damaging things, those resources are becoming depleted more and more and the MC's job (which he will probably never do, these isekai manga seem to never end) is to save this world from this resource crisis. The 5 administrators are seemingly there to provoke the people of the different races to fight each other which causes these resource damaging wars, battles, and more.

TL:DR, the administrators are causing wars and battles between the different races/lands causing a resource crisis which the MC has to stop, and save the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Something about cute and silly Goddesses. But I think the mc just have to take over the world right?

I'm kinda imagining this goddess having Minase Inori's voice (Hestia/Rem)

Guys, Please read carefully they do make sense your smooth brain just can't handle it.

I hope old Speedwagon also reincarnated to another world because he died single like rimuru and that MC.

Dex-chan lover
I read the words. They're English. They have meaning.
But the phrase they form does not, what the fuck 😑
I didn't understand most of this chapter.
Sigh...

@Kuroww
LMAO, I either think that the people in the comments are smooth-brains, or I can read broken English perfectly.
"Be sure not to kill the soul... Do it but... You won't remember when you come back to your senses". Page 30.

This isn't even "broken English". Broken English woud be if, in some guy, I used wong worlds, or typos, or something like that.
I can read that. I can understand a text like that. What I CAN'T understand is a text that makes no fucking sense.
"Don't kill the soul. Do it, but you won't remember when you come back to your senses". So do I kill the soul or not? And why would I pass out from killing it?
If you somehow can understand that trainwreck of a translation, you're a god among men. Kudos.

@Xian_Sama
Guys, Please read carefully they do make sense your smooth brain just can't handle it
I'm gonna refer you to the quote above. Do tell how carefully I need to read to make sense of a contradiction.
Spoiler alert, I shouldn't have to read "carefully" to understand simple sentences.

Yeah, this translation is really painful. I was getting excited with the first chapter then whoosh, this happens.

I swear these conversations don’t fit together, how are these people communicating?

ok maybe it is difficult to read it, but it is simple to understand might as well just leave the text in blank

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the translations, but it took me 2 reserve brain cells to decipher some of the scriptures.
Hmm.. for me though, I hear the goddess as Aqua.

Aggregator gang
Weird-ass translation for sure.
What the hell does "not to kill the soul" even mean?
And midway through they started to call him Reyna instead of Renya.

The first chapter had the same quality, but it wasn't as noticeable as in chapter 2.

I checked the Japanese and the translation isn't just incomprehensible, it's mostly made up.
Just as an example, the part in the beginning where God says "You lived long and never had a girlfriend! Congrats! However, I am old and have no boyfriend as well." is completely made up.
It feels like the translator couldn't be bothered to actually translate, and instead just made shit up based on what was happening in the panel (or just randomly) for most of the panels in this chapter.

Fuck "translation" groups like this one. I wish they never get donations again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread