Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.2

@Shakur
Well, that's a strange one...tribal fantasy, ancient Egypt? There are not many chapters tho, but they are pretty large (about 40 pages).
I'll look into that anyway. I hope on Monday you'll get next chapter

Damn inferior plebeian, hurry up and twist your own neck off. His existence is an insult to all the Yukis' in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
How I wish Midoriya was here with full cowl 100%, smaaaashhh

Fed-Kun's army
@Freezee
Actually it's more amusing than that.
Basically the MC in this series was an ex soldier, and he mentioned about being a murder hobo when he was a soldier or something like that, just a casual mention when fighting the villain. Then the Chinese got upset and felt like this was about the nanking massacre, after that they dug author's twitter and found out he was an ultranationalist. After that the boycott happened and the production was canceled as well as the LN and the WN.
His other work is still going.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel like that one goddess is going to be in some deep shit with her peers at this rate. OP powers to a guy who literally has no interest in doing anything but satisfying his own lust.

Wait? The trash hero is serious? Really? That... Will be bad.... For him.

I hope this series updates a lot more soon. Super spoiler ahead.

This hero will get shit on so bad until his death. Trust me. At least, I hope they follow through with it. Not only will they curse him to be allergic to women in the worst way, he'll also be devoured horribly by something. But that will take a long while.

By the way, I hope to see more of Shion's mother, to be honest.

@Shakur , @Engylizium

don't try anything from korean viking, while all projects get good start it becomes real shit in half year. projects get near or eternal hiatus like aflame inferno on maian, and if it's get out from hiatus it got totally shit ending with just 2-3 new chapters. all because he get bored and create few more new projects so he axes old ones

@siscon
Anime was definitely canceled but wasn't LN only put on hold until author removes the problematic parts? I think i read something like that a while ago.

Double-page supporter
Dude, hero! What are you doing, my man?
You really gonna pin "Assisted Suicide" on Renya like that?

Double-page supporter
Just kill this guy. Or better yet, double orchidectomy. The gonkill that stupid goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread