Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Tbh, the manga is better than the novel
Because it show less of the mc monologue & his thinking, which means it less show how stupid he actually is.
Also it doesnt include many of the filler in the novel. (Although it change &/ exclude many important plot too).

Nevertheless, its still not a really good manga. Just not a trash one either, like the novel.

Hate to say that this manga once so popular until anime got cancel with a55hole china demand. Really feel angry how they affect the commerce.

Once you read chapter 5 you will realize why this sad sack angry emo wannabe turd of an mc already made it thru one full 94 year long life time as the ever pathetic sub-male eternal v cars holder (and well on his way to to a second consecutive lifetime as virgin-kun... which i guess IRL japan is the new norm lol and aww so sad at the same time).
That and i am really getting sick of this new pazy AF shitty writer i have no talent so I use the im an old geezer in mind and spirit but in a young mans body crock of shit to avoid having to have talent or use even the smallest portion of their untalented brains using it as an endless loop cop out to avoid any and all intimate feelings.

Seriously this whole I'm am old as fuck angry at everything bitch n moan crabby mother fucker in mind and soul but in a healthy 18yr old body shit is even more annoying than usual its annoying to no end especially in this story cause it's non-stop. Also pretty sure with that mindset it hasnt registered that isnt actually still a sad lonely useless rotting bag of useless n dirt therefore hasn't noticed that his dick actually works again. After 29 chapters on the verge of giving up and dropping it I have been totally convinced that the mc is actually gay and we just havent gotten to the point where the author drops that bomb on us and he comes out of the closet... yup no doubt in my mind that twist is coming somewhere down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread