Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Aggregator gang
I hate this story so much... lol

I guess you'll have to be a noobie reader to enjoy this.

@Katanon I don’t understand why people like this story...
I mean I don't know where to even retort... There's no shred of intelligence.

Lol the author is a savage for his tweets but I guess he wimped out in the end since he could have just kept writing the LN. Animes need lots of money for production but pen and paper is the only thing you need to write a novel, no less some cheapo entertainment like a light novel. If you need illustrations learn to draw. Sad to see these so-called nationalists don't have any values but money when it all comes down to it. Where is the bushido spirit?

I had to stop reading this entirely by chapter 2. The conversation with "god" or whatever went on for far too long and it didn't look like it was ever going to wrap up it's little hamster wheel "god says something, protagonist grabs her by the head." shtick that chapter. It's too dense with commentary that says absolutely nothing and kept going back to the same thing. Get a goddamn scene out and then move ON, if you're going to exposition get it OVER WITH, don't stop with every other line in the same way every time, especially if you're going to pad crap out by never getting to the point in exposition in an uninteresting way.

Everyone here just insulting the series. If you don't understand why people like trashy manga, that's fine, just don't act all elitist about it and say something cringy about it being low intelligence, *cough cough* @UnknownSaint111 *cough cough*, just understand not everything needs to be perfect. If you looked at the tags beforehand, like a reasonable person, you'd notice it's an isekai and harem manga that is an adaptation of a light novel meaning you should know exactly what you're going to get. If you're like me and enjoy reading trashy stuff because it's fun, this is for you, enjoy it fellow degenerates. If you wanted something deeper, read something like Berserk or search with the Seinen tag. What you're doing is basically going to an Italian restaurant, knowing exactly what that implies, then proceed to complain about not getting Sushi. Just go somewhere else. This isn't meant for you. Don't insult the people it is for.

Dex-chan lover
I came looking into trash, and found trash. Fall for every pitfall an Isekai can have. Had plotholes at the beginning ("oh they are soldiers of Mercenary Kingdom" two armored and armed girls vs 4 unarmed and mostly unarmored soldiers that can be beaten by a swordsman armed with a shinai, not exactly a challenge). But mainly, I have one question: Why? Why was he transported after dying of old age? I know that a big pitfall of most Isekais have is the lack of reason for the isekaiment, but this one takes the cake. I know I should read more before making a judgment, but one chapter is enough for this one. If you are good, at least show me something I want to see at the beginning, or at least make a build-up, not a bunch of plotholes, and clichê encounters.

Dex-chan lover
@Weebthulu12 "it's an isekai and harem manga that is an adaptation of a light novel meaning you should know exactly what you're going to get" I can cite some of those that are actually good. Shield Hero was good (The adaptation wasn't that great, but it wasn't terrible, the light novel was better), Konosuba is very good despite everything. Kemono Michi, is still very funny, The Beggining after the End is really good (fine, it's not from a Japanese light novel), The Wrong Way of Using Healing Magic is really good too (fine, not exactly a harem, but so many stories develop harems eventually that you never know), I can keep going.

So, no. You can't be sure of what you gonna get just because you looked at the description and genres. That's why despite being a genre over-saturated, with a bunch of trash already published, I still look into the Isekai stories to see if they are gold among the trash.

@ant1989 I get that, I know some isekai is ight, but there's a reason it's highly criticized. I was using a generalization. I wasn't trying to attack people who like the stuff, I just wanted to criticize the elitist part of the comments. "High hopes, low expectations" is the best mindset for manga of this genre and those with the expectations that it's going to be something never before seen are D U M B .

Heheh.
The story itself is not interesting, but the initial premise is rather promising.
We always see teenagers getting isekai'd and immediately got "conquering the enemies" mode.
This is about 94-y.o. dude getting isekai'd. I wonder how a senior like him would think in this situation.

I'm rather sceptical about the harem tag. He doesn't seem to care at about that prospect.

Aside of all these author's twittergate discussion, the question is still the same, will the manga be cancelled entirely?

My local news said the anime will had high probability to be cancelled entirely, but I can't find the news about the manga's fate.

Anyone have a link?

MD@Home
@ katanon oh wow, I knew something was up when I saw the god's description of goblins in chapter 1.

Fed-Kun's army
@punkdawa
Well i don't have any confirmation regarding the anime, when will they bring it out as it was axed. But yeah black clouds are starting to circle the manga also......... Well chapter 42 was released in the raws but the updates are too slow it looks like they are deliberately doing this.

Fed-Kun's army
@weebthulu12
Well i agree with you, isekai manga generally don't have any concrete story why isekai took place...... Bit judging the manga like this is not fair (kaifuku jutsushi no yarinaoshi) is also isekai revenge manga but what i saw in this is just hentai and nothing else but still they love it. Same goes to shield hero the story is good but nothing great. A large number of peoples have warped their minds that isekai=harem. This manga doesn't show that they hated it. Their are large isekai manga out there who have no sense of story in it and they still love it, so same goes to this manga also. The story is average just like isekai and accept it each people have their preferences , so love it and if not then drop it. Thanks weebthulu that u put your opinion out there

if anyone is still interested it seems the author has again been punished with a release delay for not being able to keep his japping confined to offline
so they are only at 42 raw and 43 should come on 10/22

Group Leader
It really is a shame for the anime to be cancelled,

This isn't even a bad isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread