Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Summer Festival

Double-page supporter
Rin is really terrible at using her second chance, Ignoring him even though she's aware of his feeling. I just wish that she will change the way she change the future after this episode or that she's also realized that Satoshi is also got time leaped.

Dex-chan lover
That's unfortunate.

The two are really going about this the wrong way. Nothing good will come from bottling up their feelings. They're just setting themselves up for a second round of regret for not acting.

If they got together, there's at least a chance that the sweet memories they could make will balance out the sadness of Rin's passing.

That was exactly what was about to happen before he confessed to her the first time.

Dex-chan lover
I read this with a ":(" face

He's doing all wrong argh, that leaves such a bad taste in my mounth; And if she's really a time traveler too,I guess she wouldn't do all this set up for them (or maybe she would? by thinking the same thing that him, but this would not change his feelings lol)

@justforthelulz "Oh god, Rin is trying to ship MC/Prez before she passes away, isn't she?"

@Mr-BoyMan_Dude "Rin is really terrible at using her second chance, Ignoring him even though she's aware of his feeling. I just wish that she will change the way she change the future after this episode or that she's also realized that Satoshi is also got time leaped."

@Tersione "That's unfortunate. The two are really going about this the wrong way. Nothing good will come from bottling up their feelings. They're just setting themselves up for a second round of regret for not acting. If they got together, there's at least a chance that the sweet memories they could make will balance out the sadness of Rin's passing. That was exactly what was about to happen before he confessed to her the first time.

@Pibata "I read this with a ":(" face He's doing all wrong argh, that leaves such a bad taste in my mounth; And if she's really a time traveler too,I guess she wouldn't do all this set up for them (or maybe she would? by thinking the same thing that him, but this would not change his feelings lol)"

I have a theory...
I've never read this manga before but I wonder if their name "primember" is based on "prime remember", so they are reliving past memories with the catch that only x of members remember the past and it has to be done till somehow they are all happy in the end. It seems the MC has two girls who want him, ironically it seems both of them are willing to sacrifice, in their own opinion, what they believe is their own happiness for wanting him to have long term happiness. Rinn doesn't want to scar him so she tries to push him towards his childhood friend while at the same time the childhood friend realizes he has feelings for Rinn and tries to push them together. It seems in this reality the prez doesn't know the future but both Rinn and MC do, it's why each girl was pushing the other into the relationship for the MC's happiness.

@nono177013 "Geez, this isn't gonna end well..."

@Avatar "yeah, I don't like where this is going"

@Alfredzex "3chapters left 😢"

@DirkHardpeck "I love this, but also I hate this."

@Starbright "Man hope she lives in the end."

The outline of the chapters indicate what we all expect, I'm just wonder if the author wraps it up well or not.

Double-page supporter
Well I was glad we finally got more but now I'm right back into depression central

thanks once again to lord holrik for the translation, and to asrea as well!

The only thing that comes to my mind is that she also came from the future and knows that she'll die so is trying to make Satoshi fall in love with the prez

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's getting clear after Rin died saw Satoshi sorrow and accident somehow.

While can't overcome her love to him at first, felt Eiko suppressed her love to Satoshi while they were together and is trying to be a wingwoman, so he won't go into this again but don't think she knows he too has traveled back in time...

So much pure at heart...

Bit late, but thanks for scanlation!

Users who are viewing this thread