Nidome no Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Laugh at the second chance's world

Fed-Kun's army
This is just kind of... Dumb. It's the edgiest of Edge lords that I cut myself just by looking at it. Take a story concept like this but take away some of the Edge and have it be about some dude reliving a world he's lived through and experienced suffering. "What Came to Mind During My Third Time in Another World Was to, for Now, Get Naked " Is a good story that is like that plus it's Yuri

With this it's just eh, He wants her to suffer yet he doesn't do all that bad of stuff. I was half expecting him to amputate her limbs or something. That would be suffering a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author is a chuuni edgelord or is simply trying to tap the market for this sort of story.

Dex-chan lover
wow, 2edgy5me. At least wait for them to betray you first before enacting your vengeance. I mean, as of now they're innocent you douche

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge To be fair, he doesn't realize he was transported back in time (how he didn't notice right away is beyond me, though)

@firosahoge it's been a long while since i read novel, there it was explained a lot better than here.
They never considered him as "partner" or w/e they just summoned him to use him against demon lord and once demon lord is gone to get rid of him too (IIRC)

So, from the very start, they were deceiving and using him. but only after was MC thoroughly used did they show their true colors.

Dex-chan lover
so the summary of this manga is : a zero hero was stabbed a single time and he got a quick , painless death , so in his 2nd chance , he wants to stab all the innocent humans in the whole world , and tortures them and inflicts as much pain as possible before they are dead ?????

what kind of nonsense story is this ?

Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi is a better revenge story .

Users who are viewing this thread