Nidome no Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Laugh at the second chance's world

well this ain't Count of Monte Cristo for sure, but whatev, i'll take a revenge story with edge

Double-page supporter
AHhh yess it soothes the heart when you K̫͗i̥̎ll̢̎ ̫̏a̢͒ ̡͒tȓ͔̰̋a͓͝t̡͂o̹͛r̥̿ .... ehrm*... sorry xD

Double-page supporter
back to read this after the latest chapter. his "revenge" seems more reasonable now.

Chapter 9 and 10 are the flashbacks to justify his killing. Just keep on moving. In my opinion, the villains need more tortures.

Double-page supporter
To previous comments that brought it up, what's the point of a revenge story if it's not edgy? Feels like those two things go hand in hand.
A whole plot based around the concept of revenge is already pretty edgy by itself and if revenge is your story anchor, better make it satisfying.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like the manga industry is turning into a copy pasta market.
Soon as an author releases something unique 5 more would rise up and copy pasta the plot and incorporating it into their own work.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, this is pretty edgy.

But I like an edgy story every now and then. They're kinda fun to read.

He was easy on her. If it were me, I would've stripped her naked, stabbed and mutilated her v*gina, b-hole, p-hole then sealed them with flame; cut her open and show her own internals to her, and yes removed her ut*rus and trampled on her ov*ries; amputated her and made her into a beautiful doll. Then write a message onto her face, front and back. If at all possible, I would've taken my amputated doll with me probably in a bag and would've enjoyed a lot breaking her, healing her over and over again. Tormenting the one she cares about (if any) would've been even better and much much more worse. Hardly satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the good old "let the mc do whatever he wants and then attack one by one"-type of shit fights writing
theres no way that the princess guard is that incompetent

honestly i cant help but laugh everytime i read some shit about sensing "hostility" or "killing intend" thats just so stupid on every level

The revenge makes no sense. Sure he was betrayed in the future, but now that he's gone back in time they haven't done anything to him. So all he's doing is punishing them for things that haven't even happened.

Users who are viewing this thread