Nidome no Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater i mean this is the 3rd chapter of the flashback, so now that we have someone doing this again i hope we can get past this soon

Fed-Kun's army
leticia is the demon lord, no?
she even offered him half the world, like any decent demon lord do to all heroes in their last battle

Banned
The author had to make cartoony villains right?

Almost as if they were competing with other edgy authors to make the biggest edge lord in manga.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, this has ALMOST achieved 'so bad it's good' territory. We just need it to go that last push and have a flashback within the flashback to explain shit brought up in the flashback and we'll be there.

Dex-chan lover
These chapters should have been the first chapters of the manga instead of flashbacks. Would have made the beating of the princess more satisfying.

Double-page supporter
Oh god the pacing of this manga is unbearable, dropped.

Yo wtf, Dont just dump this shit in the middle of the story. This flashback shouldve happened before chapter 5. Also can we progress the current time author pls. Thanks for update

Edit: disregard half of this. Didnt remember past 2 were also flashback. On another note, I hope we get back to current time.

Dex-chan lover
The worst part is this flashback isnt even the flashback in which he dies, so theres still more left. Yeah, I think im dropping this crap.

funny to see ppl drop this now and not from the start😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I have always liked trash entertainment (to an extent) because it makes me feel more intelligent than I actually am. Fast forward to internet, now I can also enjoy comment section filled with confused reader and people complaining about trash manga being trashy, I say this is next level entertainment.

All of you bitching about the story need to stfu. Sick of all these annoying mfs trying to ruin it for everyone else with their dumb negative thoughts. No one will miss you, shoo.

Users who are viewing this thread