Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Just a btw, the Tehee on https://mangadex.org/data/ca43ae9423c58831c6a0e55154ba488d/b20.jpg is Tere as in blush or embarrasment.

Must protect this angelic child!!

And lolz from 1 to 1trillion already?!
Seeds to word tree 🤯
Crazy scientist

Meanwhile, the pri- I mean Glen 💀

Fed-Kun's army
here is a lolicon.
spell it with me
L-O-L-I-C-O-N
lolicon!

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful excuse to be allowed to just pamper her with good food and sweets. XD

Aggregator gang
A heavily anemic girl should really not be eating sweets and tea lol, she needs weak soups and water so she can gain some weight and then get lots of rest. Ofc none of this matters in this kind of story but I found it funny they gave her cake after she collapsed. Though I'm sure they have some magical deserts that cure all since this is a really cute story

jesus fuck 3 chapters in and they just sorta not even mention the child abuse anymore? just like it never happened? and shes somehow miraculously healed with very little signs of trauma left? You can heal physical wounds with magic bs but psychological scars like hers take some time, kind disappointed to see it just swiped aside in a few chapters.

Aggregator gang
@ataniphor: well, at least she's happy now. But maybe if she meets her scum mom/sis again, her trauma may return... I just hope she will never have to meet them anymore

So far this seems like such a wish fulfillment manga like most isekais except there's no isekai and the baron daughter with hidden magic powers is the actual MC and the villainess is just a villainess. Hopefully they don't pair her with the prince. That's a large age gap.

Users who are viewing this thread