Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
But why cut down the trees unless you want the world to end and why weren't they being protected in the first place

So there's more afoot... a mystery lol
Anyways, please feed our angel more. She needs to get healthier and stronger! And keep her toxic family away too!

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi Most likely humans don't want to be chain up worshipping things of the higher order, especially greedy kings who wants people to worhip them instead of the spirits.

Dex-chan lover
wow..
chelsea... from a unwanted n disgrace of family,
evolved into a saint..

careful with your "sister", from her personality,
she'll jealous to the death by Chelsea Achievement and skill, and eventually lead her become a main Villain + puppet for miasma master

Oooo!!!! I’m getting so excited!!! Maybe this was like Goku and the reincarnated Majin Boo???!?! Where Previous-Chelsea was an evil witch that wanted to destroy the world so she created the miasma but Previous-Glen killed her before she could???! But then her cult of worshipers are continuing her goal and cut down the spirit trees?!!! The possibilities of what’s to come is so exciting!

Thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda like that other story where all the characters are reincarnations of people from an era long gone. I.e. the theory in which chelsea was in the prince’s previous life and may have been a evil witch

Fed-Kun's army
yes, yes... destroy them all, spread poison seeds around the world and kill everything!
that wont happen, unles someone brainwash her... 😅

thanks for chapter

Thank you for the chapter! Hmmmm, the mystery thickens...I thought Glen was a prince, based off of when Tris is first introduced, but it looks like the first prince is only 3, and Glen's a "reincarnated being"? And potentially Chelsea had something to do in the past too?? Interesting!!

Regardless, glad that Chelsea is getting love and care. :')

I just found this series and it’s sooo good. Thank you so much for sharing, it’s so wholesome and I really love Chelsea she’s too precious. It’s been awhile since I’ve found a character so endearing, she herself is like a seed, with love and care she will grow and flourish!:)

Dex-chan lover
@sherlock0790 : The story has already started to diverge, but
In the webnovel MC and her Sis meet a couple times, the 2nd Sis "has an accident" during control training (MC and some researchers stopped by to observe) and nearly kills MC out of jealousy, those who fail control training will minimum have their abilities sealed and can lose their noble status.

Fed-Kun's army
So.. Glen is someone Isekai'ed??
But he knows Chelsea to in his previous life... 🤔
Is it going to "Chelsea was evil on the first time then somehow Isekai'ed Glen hence why Glen is asking what is 'Chelsea's' intentions" route?? 🤔🤔🤔

Does he know her from the future? I feel like she made a seed that could grant her wish, and as a result of that wish this person came back? That, or I'm just grasping loose straws

does anyone know where i can read the translated WN version? i only found a prologue chapter so i'm assuming no one has picked it up after?

Users who are viewing this thread