Niehime to Kemono no Ou - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
I dont get one thing, if he hated his kid so much, why the hell did he fuck a human? Its the only way i can think for leo to be a half, like inuyasha. Unless there is really some kind of curse on his blood.

Also, i know this manga is really furry, but hell is it cute

Dex-chan lover
If they are going to produce an heir, will they have sex when his majesty is in human form, or beast form?

Group Leader
@Treswimming
I try... to not think about that.
I CAN'T LEWD THE SALIPHIE

@VincentYamato:
It really is super cute!
I'm translating it even though my fiance is sitting around calling me a furry. ;-;

Double-page supporter
Thinking back to an earlier chapter, I feel like one of his ancestors was human. I remember thinking one of the past queens pictures looked like she was wearing a mask.

Uggh the diabetes...the diabetes!
This is the sweetest and most sincere Shoujo I've ever come across.

Fed-Kun's army
@VincentYamato
That's the story I'm looking forward to: who was the king's mother? I expect something gut-wrenching, no doubt.

As for his father, I guess that he was unable to produce another heir. So perhaps there's indeed some curse going around? I'm reminded of Nurarihyon no Mago, where the titular character's family was cursed not to be able to produce children with other youkai. So they could only have them with humans.

Dex-chan lover
@Moira_

Thanks for the hard work.

I don't understand the Japanese fixation on sound effects. They have at least 10 times as many as Western comics do. And generally sound effects are supposed to be onomatopoeia - the word is supposed to sound like the action it represents, like "bam!" or "creak" or whatever... but in Japanese it's so different. Really weird.

Dex-chan lover
@VincentYamato

I'm guessing this is one of those "he fell in love with a human woman but she died of an illness or in labor so he swore off love for good" kind of stories.

thank you for the hard work on this chapter!! <waterfall sounds>

genuinely have no idea how his majesty still turned out like this despite his childhood. sweet saliphie Q__Q!!

@MCX01 Definitely! I remember the chapter where Salpihie's childhood friend came to steal her back. As much as I love the romance aspect, that is what I really enjoy about this manga––there's more going on than our main pair.

Users who are viewing this thread