Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita - Vol. 13 Ch. 76 - Form Is Void, Void Is Form

Group Leader
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Messages
266
Chapter 76 is the hardest chapter my team and I have ever encountered within this series. The cleaner's end had to deal with that big, bulky kanji in the Heart Sutra performance, and I had to deal with reading a bunch of Buddhist texts to figure out how to properly tackle the dialogue. In the end, I went for literal and obeyed the furigana reading, but I'm sure there could've been a better way to do it. Maybe. I dunno. Please don't ask me.

It reminds me of a past conversation I had with the previous translator, Black_Beat about this manga; part of the reason why he was willing to hand it over to us was because this manga was incredibly difficult to translate. I fully get him now. But I can't back down, we're still not close to the finish line (considering that this manga is already complete).
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
602
Chapter 76 is the hardest chapter my team and I have ever encountered within this series. The cleaner's end had to deal with that big, bulky kanji in the Heart Sutra performance, and I had to deal with reading a bunch of Buddhist texts to figure out how to properly tackle the dialogue. In the end, I went for literal and obeyed the furigana reading, but I'm sure there could've been a better way to do it. Maybe. I dunno. Please don't ask me.

It reminds me of a past conversation I had with the previous translator, Black_Beat about this manga; part of the reason why he was willing to hand it over to us was because this manga was incredibly difficult to translate. I fully get him now. But I can't back down, we're still not close to the finish line (considering that this manga is already complete).
Thank you for the hard work! God I love this manga
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
552
Ok, I bought the CD. The song is great. It's kind of sounds like a heavier Sieg Zeon by Children of the Reptile. It also has those hair metal wails. The guy hitting the wooden fish is hitting it like it owes him money.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Messages
266
Ok, I bought the CD. The song is great. It's kind of sounds like a heavier Sieg Zeon by Children of the Reptile. It also has those hair metal wails. The guy hitting the wooden fish is hitting it like it owes him money.
Glad to know we kind of advertised their CD for someone to actually legitimately buy it. That's great!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2023
Messages
17,171
Charging for plastic bags sounds inconvenient but I'd feel paranoid about being accused of shoplifting if I brought in a tote bag

Must be wild to be in a recording like that lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top