Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Bakery of Happiness

Fed-Kun's army
it's usually funny but this chapter was just sad....
and thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I figured there'd be a cruel ending, but christ, that hurt.

Dex-chan lover
man.. if matsukoma is happy that means the manga ends..
but if he suffer, it continues..

That schedule looks like the hiatus weeks of a certain mangaka.

this was the saddest funniest thing i have ever seen. sorry matsukoma you dont get a happy ending with a middle age man with decent job after all

Double-page supporter
This glimpse of happiness was too good to be true, It just put me on edge wondering when/how it would be wrenched away. When the MC gets hurt so bad you can’t laugh.

Dex-chan lover
This was not a funny chapter. But in a good way? I just felt incredibly sad for Matsukoma and the bakery owner. Like, Matsukoma finally got to be around good people. He was so close to escaping the hell hole conbini. And now even the owner got dragged into his bad luck... it's just sad
Bad luck indeed. It's now no longer a coincidence that whenever he's about to start full-time work at a place, they go kaput.

Dex-chan lover
Pain but i sometimes wonder is working at a convenience store really hatd?
it's prolly more so the customers being difficult (and the 'unique' coworkers) but i would hope there'd be less' karens' in japan , if not some large camera setup at the checkout area so ppl can see how they're acting/being recorded

Users who are viewing this thread